Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Sram S900 Carbon TT Brake Levers / Like New Sram Red XG-1090 11/23 Cassette
Quote | Reply

I am selling the following items:

1) Sram S-900 Carbon Aero TT Brake Levers - Used sparingly and look like new. Asking $50 which includes shipping to lower 48 states. SOLD

2) Sram Red XG-1090 10 speed Cassette 11/23- This is the 2nd generation Red 10 speed cassette with the silver/grey coloring on the backside of the largest cog. Used for 2 short time trials only, so it has been ridden for less than 50 miles and presents itself as new. Asking $100, inclusive of shipping to lower 48 states.

Please PM me with questions, or to request pictures.
Last edited by: GONE4ARIDE: May 6, 17 6:21
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo P3 Frameset / Sram S900 Carbon TT Brake Levers / Sram Red Cassette [GONE4ARIDE] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is the frame still available? Could you send a pic or two to andy.lebeau249@gmail.com.
Thanks

Andy
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo P3 Frameset / Sram S900 Carbon TT Brake Levers / Sram Red Cassette [GONE4ARIDE] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Prices reduced.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bumping one more time before posting items on eBay.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just sent you a PM.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
These still available? Levers and cassette?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo P3 Frameset / Sram S900 Carbon TT Brake Levers / Sram Red Cassette [bariiings] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, levers and cassette are still available as of today.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in both, how much shipped to 15237?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Sram S900 Carbon TT Brake Levers / Like New Sram Red XG-1090 11/23 Cassette [GONE4ARIDE] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BUMP...Had forgotten about these items over the winter. Still available.

GONE4ARIDE wrote:

1) Sram S-900 Carbon Aero TT Brake Levers - Used sparingly and look like new. Asking $50 which includes shipping to lower 48 states.

2) Sram Red XG-1090 10 speed Cassette 11/23- This is the 2nd generation Red 10 speed cassette with the silver/grey coloring on the backside of the largest cog. Used for 2 short time trials only, so it has been ridden for less than 50 miles and presents itself as new. Asking $100, inclusive of shipping to lower 48 states.

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Sram S900 Carbon TT Brake Levers / Like New Sram Red XG-1090 11/23 Cassette [GONE4ARIDE] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump.... Cassette is still available.

GONE4ARIDE wrote:

1) Sram S-900 Carbon Aero TT Brake Levers - Used sparingly and look like new. Asking $50 which includes shipping to lower 48 states. SOLD

Quote Reply