Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: 2016 Quintana Roo PRsix Di2 & Garmin Vector 2 Pedals [J Crew] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TriSports is asking $6850 right now for my bike. There's a difference in wheels, but that's only about $600 retail. Honestly, I'd rather ride on the Mavick Ksyrium Elite's anyday. I'm also offering extras with the bike too.
http://www.trisports.com/qr-prsix-2016-ultegra-di2-race-tri-bike.html

This is a great bike at a fantastic price. Shoot me a PM and let's give her a new home.
Quote Reply
Re: 2016 Quintana Roo PRsix Di2 & Garmin Vector 2 Pedals [J Crew] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sunday bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bro, you need to not bump this anymore. It's against the rules to bump more than five times. Besides that, it's painfully obvious nobody wants your incredibly overpriced bike. Get a clue.
Quote Reply
Re: 2016 Quintana Roo PRsix Di2 & Garmin Vector 2 Pedals [PubliusValerius] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PubliusValerius wrote:
Bro, you need to not bump this anymore. It's against the rules to bump more than five times. Besides that, it's painfully obvious nobody wants your incredibly overpriced bike. Get a clue.

I'd watch your mouth. Hit me up on PM and we can exchange phone numbers to talk in person. I'm not joking. Just because you can't afford the bike doesn't mean that someone else won't want an $8k retail bike for half the price. That's the furthest thing from being overpriced that it's comical you're even thinking otherwise. You're being a jerk. No problem, I know how to handle jerks. Drop it or let's meet up and discuss. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well....that escalated quickly
Quote Reply
Re: 2016 Quintana Roo PRsix Di2 & Garmin Vector 2 Pedals [lilteichmonster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
lilteichmonster wrote:

Lol, it did. When someone is trying to inappropriately mess up putting $4k in your pocket, then I imagine most people are going to take it serious. I definitely take it serious.

My bike is an amazing deal for someone. I understand that the market for high end tribikes is small, but apparently PubliusValerius doesn't understand this. Instead, it somehow makes his day better to type rude comments and untruths on other people's for sale threads. That's okay though, because the bike will sell to the right person. It might be today or it might be two months from now... but it will sell. With PubliusValerius rude comments and all ;)
Quote Reply
Re: *REDUCED to $4200!!!* 2016 Quintana Roo PRsix Di2 (Selling for less than a PRfive) [J Crew] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll offer $2,265 shipped. DM if interested.
Quote Reply
Re: *REDUCED to $4200!!!* 2016 Quintana Roo PRsix Di2 (Selling for less than a PRfive) [davews09] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
davews09 wrote:
I'll offer $2,265 shipped. DM if interested.

Thanks for the offer. Unfortunately it's too low but I'll send you a PM and see if there's room to work it out.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Perhaps that you've had to bump so many times should clue you in that folks aren't interested at that price point?
That said, does it come with supersonic tires?

----------------------------------
what would thomas gerlach do?
Quote Reply
Re: 2016 Quintana Roo PRsix Di2 & Garmin Vector 2 Pedals [wwtgd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wwtgd wrote:
...That said, does it come with supersonic tires?

Yep, it was an upgrade when I bought it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
J Crew wrote:
lilteichmonster wrote:

Lol, it did. When someone is trying to inappropriately mess up putting $4k in your pocket, then I imagine most people are going to take it serious. I definitely take it serious.

My bike is an amazing deal for someone. I understand that the market for high end tribikes is small, but apparently PubliusValerius doesn't understand this. Instead, it somehow makes his day better to type rude comments and untruths on other people's for sale threads. That's okay though, because the bike will sell to the right person. It might be today or it might be two months from now... but it will sell. With PubliusValerius rude comments and all ;)

If this bicycle sells for $4,000 net to someone on Slowtwitch, I will not only arrange to meet up with you, I will tie my own hands behind my back and let you beat the shit out of me.
Quote Reply
Re: 2016 Quintana Roo PRsix Di2 & Garmin Vector 2 Pedals [PubliusValerius] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PubliusValerius wrote:
J Crew wrote:
lilteichmonster wrote:

If this bicycle sells for $4,000 net to someone on Slowtwitch, I will not only arrange to meet up with you, I will tie my own hands behind my back and let you beat the shit out of me.

I'll take the deal
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PubliusValerius wrote:

Sold for $4100... they got an amazing deal.

Kiley Austin-Young, where would you like to meet up to catch your ass whoppin? Maybe Emily can drive you down when she's not crushing you in races. Lol.
Quote Reply

Prev Next