Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by Kocua495
Re: Training Mask 2.0 - Brand New size medium. Limited inventory purchased from Sports Authority dealer. [Kocua495] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i'll take half a million of those bad boys

Internet User
Quote Reply
Re: Training Mask 2.0 - Brand New size medium. Limited inventory purchased from Sports Authority dealer. [Kocua495] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Priced reduced to $35 for limited time. New price will be extended through 9/30.
Limited quantity left.

You can't buy happiness but you can buy a bike and that's pretty close.

------__o
----_`\<,_
---(_)/ (_)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So you bought a ton of these when Sports Authority was doing a going out of business / 75% off sale, and now you're flipping them here?

Kind of like those 'Oakley' lenses that you 'found' in a storage locker?
Quote Reply
Re: Training Mask 2.0 - Brand New size medium. Limited inventory purchased from Sports Authority dealer. [grosso27] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sold out of those lenses. Sorry.
I wish I got these at 75% off!!! Unfortunately not the case. Most of the items were 10% - 20% off even when the store was boasting 50% off sales. The only thing that was 50% off was a few tops and socks. They used the 50% discount to get us through the door. It worked in my case.

You can't buy happiness but you can buy a bike and that's pretty close.

------__o
----_`\<,_
---(_)/ (_)
Quote Reply