Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Di2 stuff--[all found. thanks everyone!!]
Quote | Reply

[edit: FD, TT shifters, battery, etubes all found. Slowtwitch never disappoints.]

tweets.
Last edited by: siegfried08: Sep 4, 16 16:16
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Di2 stuff---TT bar end shifters (R671), internal battery [siegfried08] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FD and etubes sourced. Still looking for an internal battery and bar-end shifters.

tweets.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Di2 stuff---TT bar end shifters (R671), internal battery [siegfried08] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I got the shifters! Like new, let me know your email and i can send you pictures.

$115 shipped
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Di2 stuff---TT bar end shifters (R671), internal battery [teckert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
teckert wrote:
I got the shifters! Like new, let me know your email and i can send you pictures.

$115 shipped

PM'd you my email address. I'll take them, pending pictures.

tweets.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Di2 stuff---TT bar end shifters (R671) [siegfried08] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I got a pair listed. The deal is they where wrecked. One side is fine minus a scratch. One side cracked but is functional and could be repaired.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Di2 stuff---TT bar end shifters (R671) [bamatriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, I saw that post-- not really interested in buying one for $90 when I can get both new for $45 more.

Still looking for something...

tweets.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you are looking to save these can be fine
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
None of the above offers ended up responding to my PM, so still looking. One last shot before I order from PBK tomorrow....

tweets.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a brand new pair at home. PM me your email and I'll send you pics when I get home tonight.

They are still in the box
Quote Reply