Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

garmin 735xt - lost swim workouts
Quote | Reply
I'm an exercise watch novice and bought the 735xt because I want data from the pool but lately it hasn't been uploading.

The watch functions well while I'm am swimming, recording distance in my 25yd pool and time. At the end of the workout, I scroll down to "save" and hit the play/pause button. It then either flashes the blank "GARMIN" screen or resets to 0. Nothing shows up on Strava when I then sync.

Bike and swim workouts are fine.

Anyone know why this is happening?
Quote Reply
Re: garmin 735xt - lost swim workouts [mbende12] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm experiencing the same problem, invalid indoor pool swim, has happened for the last 4 swim, very annoying as the watch is only 2 weeks old and worked fine for 3 sessions in the pool.

I emailed Garmin last week but have yet to hear from them. Once I do, I'll let you know what they say.

Cheers

Debbie
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I had one invalid swim too ... Nothing on Garmin Connect, but the .fit file was in the Activities folder and the overall data showed when I uploaded it to TP. I have only a basic account there, but I assume my coaches can see the lap-by-lap details.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's a known issue with the 4.30 firmware updated.

https://forums.garmin.com/...swimming-crash/page8

Hopefully, they'll get it sorted out soon...

"Good genes are not a requirement, just the obsession to beat ones brains out daily"...the Griz
Last edited by: stringcheese: Aug 29, 16 5:54
Quote Reply