Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Disturbed Version is Better than Simon & Garfunkel's... [chriskal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chriskal wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Chris Cornell has been showing his range of decades.

Have you heard his Billie Jean cover?

No, I hadn't. Thanks for that. I happened to catch his acoustic version of BHS flipping around satellite radio a year or so ago and thought it was great.

Here's another cool version of same song....

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Disturbed Version is Better than Simon & Garfunkel's... [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Both versions of the song are fantastic but the they completely different songs for all practical purposes. Almost foolish to try and compare them.

Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Third post on this here.

This has also traveled the circumference of FB at least a dozen times.

It sucks.

What the hell is it with this fucking version that giving everyone a collective boner.

Is it the suggestion (when posted) that's it's the best thing ever and people just want to be part of it?

It sucks.

The love for this (version of this) song is manufactured bullshit.

Just stop.

(BTW, I like Disturbed).

Correct. We already had the authoritative discussion this - Duffy and I said it sucked and it still does.
Quote Reply
Re: Disturbed Version is Better than Simon & Garfunkel's... [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Their version totally sucks. They butchered a great classic.
Quote Reply
Re: Disturbed Version is Better than Simon & Garfunkel's... [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I must wholeheartedly agree with cerveloguy. Couldn't even make it through the entire song with Disturbed.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I like Disturbed's live version a little better. It is a tad edgier:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bk7RVw3I8eg
Quote Reply

Prev Next