Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Even I didn't think you could own one of these.
Quote | Reply
I love America, and I want one.

https://throwflame.com

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: Even I didn't think you could own one of these. [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I need one to keep my family safe.
Quote Reply
Re: Even I didn't think you could own one of these. [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just want one to kill the weeds in my
Xerix scape. Roundup is too slow. Take it out to the desert to just for fun.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Midnight Black ftw!!! Be a helluva way to make entrance to yearly house boat trip on Mead!!! Hmmm...

Gnothi Seauton.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wondering if it would work on chipmunks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TheForge wrote:

No you don't. This is much better and far more convenient. I'm going to order one because, well, 'MURICA!

http://xm42.com/

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Even I didn't think you could own one of these. [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That one is more affordable to. What do you think the resell Values of these are after you get bored with them?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TheForge wrote:
That one is more affordable to. What do you think the resell Values of these are after you get bored with them?

Around $400-500 assuming it is in good condition.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TheForge wrote:

Can't you just shoot the weeds with one of your guns?

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: Even I didn't think you could own one of these. [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
C'mon he's an American, he just owns guns, he can't actually shoot them accurately. That's what Newfie's are for. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rob_Furlong
Quote Reply
Re: Even I didn't think you could own one of these. [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
TheForge wrote:

It's a tumble weed, and it's not even green. Trust me, having lived out in Santa Fe and tried to burn (stupidly) that stuff, the instant he takes that flame thrower to them, he's burning down the whole state.
Quote Reply
Re: Even I didn't think you could own one of these. [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:
C'mon he's an American, he just owns guns, he can't actually shoot them accurately. That's what Newfie's are for. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rob_Furlong

from your link:
In 2012, Furlong was dismissed from the police for discreditable conduct, after an episode in which he physically abused and urinated on a fellow police officer.

I wonder how his aim was.
Quote Reply
Re: Even I didn't think you could own one of these. [EndlessH2O] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
EndlessH2O wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
TheForge wrote:

It's a tumble weed, and it's not even green. Trust me, having lived out in Santa Fe and tried to burn (stupidly) that stuff, the instant he takes that flame thrower to them, he's burning down the whole state.

SHHHH!!!! That thread would be epic!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They work really well on hornet's nests. Skip to the :50 mark for a demo. Haircut not included.

Take a short break from ST and read my blog:
http://tri-banter.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Even I didn't think you could own one of these. [Tri-Banter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No more hornets; no more tree either :-/

I love the smell of napalm in the morning, especially for only $195!

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TheForge wrote:
I love America, and I want one.

https://throwflame.com

Why would you think you couldn't have one? I've seen people use them instead of a snow blower and salt.

Also ISIS hunter orange is a color options worth considering.
Quote Reply
Re: Even I didn't think you could own one of these. [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I figured something like this would fall under destructive device which takes a very special and harder to get stamp from the ATF.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Open carry or concealed?
Quote Reply
Re: Even I didn't think you could own one of these. [Tri-Banter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tri-Banter wrote:
They work really well on hornet's nests. Skip to the :50 mark for a demo. Haircut not included.

That tree had it coming.
Quote Reply
Re: Even I didn't think you could own one of these. [chriskal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
 I settled for something called the inferno at Lowes.

Quote Reply
Re: Even I didn't think you could own one of these. [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Man this is the main fun I have ever had doing yard work.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=125L5E3N7wU

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TheForge wrote:
Man this is the main fun I have ever had doing yard work.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=125L5E3N7wU

LOL, I actually have clients that could use your first toy for burning brush piles.
Quote Reply