Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Signs all over neighborhood advertising HUUUGE(!!!!!!) yard sale...
Quote | Reply
...but the yard sale sucks ass and has only about 15 different pieces of shit for sale (including the books).

Can I sue them?

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Signs all over neighborhood advertising HUUUGE(!!!!!!) yard sale... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I had to deal with a traffic jam trying to get out of my suburban street this morning at 6:30.

I suppose hoarding is a disease like alcoholism.

But at least alcoholics get to sleep in.
Quote Reply
Re: Signs all over neighborhood advertising HUUUGE(!!!!!!) yard sale... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
other peoples' crap

it's like Tutankhamen's tomb

but crappier
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I need a huge yard.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Maybe they already sold a bunch of stuff.

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Last edited by: tigerchik: Aug 27, 16 10:58
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There is a house just around the corner from
Is that has a yard sale every frickin weekend. Uh, newsflash... Nobody wants your shit.

I never see anyone looking at their stuff. Sometimes there isn't even anyone outside monitoring it. I guess you can just take shit at that point.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Signs all over neighborhood advertising HUUUGE(!!!!!!) yard sale... [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
There is a house just around the corner from
Is that has a yard sale every frickin weekend. Uh, newsflash... Nobody wants your shit.

I never see anyone looking at their stuff. Sometimes there isn't even anyone outside monitoring it. I guess you can just take shit at that point.

Maybe they finally realize this, which is why they don't need anyone outside monitory it.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Signs all over neighborhood advertising HUUUGE(!!!!!!) yard sale... [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Then why keep Putting it out every weekend? If they were on my street I'd put a complaint in with the town that they were running a business from a residentially zoned building.

Quote Reply
Re: Signs all over neighborhood advertising HUUUGE(!!!!!!) yard sale... [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Then why keep Putting it out every weekend? If they were on my street I'd put a complaint in with the town that they were running a business from a residentially zoned building.

Maybe they do not approve of your forbidden moose love and are putting them up just to get to you.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Signs all over neighborhood advertising HUUUGE(!!!!!!) yard sale... [tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tigerchik wrote:
Maybe they already sold a bunch of stuff.

No.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
This is how I recycle. If there's something I want rid of that looks even vaguely functional, I put it at the bottom of my driveway Sunday morning and it will be gone that evening. Trash day is Monday, so Sunday is when people cruise the neighborhood. Some are flea market vendors looking for inventory, some are just looking for free stuff.

Brian

Gonna buy a fast car, put on my lead boots, take a long, long drive
I may end up spending all my money, but I'll still be alive
Quote Reply
Re: Signs all over neighborhood advertising HUUUGE(!!!!!!) yard sale... [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
BLeP wrote:

Maybe they do not approve of your forbidden moose love and are putting them up just to get to you.

That only happens in Algonquin Park. Duffy only told you guys about it because he was ashamed of himself for joining in. Tried to shame me to cover for his own feelings of self shame.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
JSA wrote:
BLeP wrote:

That only happens in Algonquin Park. Duffy only told you guys about it because he was ashamed of himself for joining in. Tried to shame me to cover for his own feelings of self shame.

What? Moose love or the condemnation of moose love?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
BLeP wrote:
JSA wrote:
BLeP wrote:

What? Moose love or the condemnation of moose love?

Moose love. If you want to get loved by a moose you need to go where the moose are. They don't roam the streets of Whitby. We're HUUUUUGE!!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It fucking Canada. All it is is moose and moose fuckers.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well did they mean HUUUGE or YUUUGE?

Quote Reply
Re: Signs all over neighborhood advertising HUUUGE(!!!!!!) yard sale... [Brownie28] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Whitby Brah. It's a frickin' metropolis.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

It's Canada. That means is has moose and people who fuck moose.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
BLeP wrote:

I hate to defend anyone who chooses to live in Ontario, but there are probably more moose in your vicinity than his...

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: Signs all over neighborhood advertising HUUUGE(!!!!!!) yard sale... [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CaptainCanada wrote:
JSA wrote:
BLeP wrote:

I hate to defend anyone who chooses to live in Ontario, but there are probably more moose in your vicinity than his...

There are more moose in his bedroom than in my entire state.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Whitby? More like suburban Oshawa.
Quote Reply