Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Specialized shiv pro LARGE custom paint
Quote | Reply
Up for sale. 2013 specialized shiv. $3500. Custom painted by jack kane in North Carolina. Check out their site. Guy does some awesome paint jobs. Bike has zipp vuka aero bars. DI2 11 speed ultegra with brake mounted shifters as well as aero bar shifters. External mounted charging station for the di2 so you don't have to remove the battery from some odd location. Fuelcell storage. FSA stages power meter. 172.5 crank length. Seat is off now as I was taking my rear mounted hydration mount off for new bike but I'll put the seat back on. It's the one that came with the bike. I'm selling the bontrager aeolus wheels with the bike but if you don't want them and just want the frame I'll keep them as a spare set or sell seperately.. The bike just received a new chain and tune up. I purchased a new bike thus I'm selling the old. The bike is in great working condition. Took very good care of the bike. You can text me at 617-304-3788 or email me at ezel04@gmail.com and I'll send as many pics as you want if the ones taken aren't what you are looking for. No tire is currently on the front wheel thus its resting on a shirt as to prevent damage. Posted on pic from the painter of the bike all "dressed up". This was before I put on the zipp bars thus thats what it looks different now. Id like to sell the bike so all offers will be considered. Located in boston. Shipping will be your cost. Will only charge what the shop charges me to ship it. Paypal accepted.
THANKS!
Last edited by: ezel04: Aug 29, 16 8:10
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized shiv pro LARGE custom paint [ezel04] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump price drop 2900
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized shiv pro LARGE custom paint [ezel04] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would you sell the fuel cell separately.

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized shiv pro LARGE custom paint [jhight] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sold bike already
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
Quote Reply