Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Wahoo app--bad readings?
Quote | Reply
Got a new phone, same kind, newer version. Downloaded the wahoo app and have since taken a few rides. I have noticed that the readings jump around WAY more than they use to. Watts go +/- 40, speed +/- 1.5mph, cadence +/- 15 etc. In ERG mode I will set the watts to 250 then go back to a different screen and it will show anywhere from 280-340 on a ride yesterday. Again still sitting / riding at same pace. Yes I have calibrated / spin up /down etc and still does this. Never had this issue with the old phone, I am fairly confident I am riding at the same pace/cadence etc, for sure not 15 watts. Old phone was replaced because it was broken so no way to compare at this point. Anyone else have this issue or have suggestions. Thanks
Quote Reply
UPDATE+++++ Wahoo app--bad readings? [jhouckwsu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think I figured out the problem with a little help from the folks at WAHOO. When I reloaded the app on my phone, I had it connect / remember the ant+ versions of the cadence and kicker, not the bluetooh versions. I connected the BT versions of each and now a much more steady "normal" reading from both. Just an FYI if someone else has a similar experience.

Toodles
Quote Reply