Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Oh Dr Drew. You made the cardinal sin of giving your expert opinion about Hillary's health/care. [Harbinger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Also primary is Monday. I am not voting for McCain. I'm voting for Ward. And if he does win the primary, yes I will vote for him over the democrat. If he dies in office or republican governor will choose a replacement. Even if I cared about age, which I don't, there is a big difference between a senator and a president.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: Oh Dr Drew. You made the cardinal sin of giving your expert opinion about Hillary's health/care. [getcereal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm not sure if the 2 candidates are in a race for the Presidency or to see who can get the least number of votes.

If Clinton's medical records are bad, at least they took more than 5 minutes.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/...r-just-got-stranger/
Quote Reply
Re: Oh Dr Drew. You made the cardinal sin of giving your expert opinion about Hillary's health/care. [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:
I'm not sure if the 2 candidates are in a race for the Presidency or to see who can get the least number of votes.

If Clinton's medical records are bad, at least they took more than 5 minutes.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/...r-just-got-stranger/

That letter is epic. Mr Tump has great health. The greatest. Only the very best health. Everyone says so. Lots of people are talking about how healthy he is. The greatest health.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Re: Oh Dr Drew. You made the cardinal sin of giving your expert opinion about Hillary's health/care. [getcereal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It seems Dr Drew was making some sense. Maby we should be looking at her more resent medical records or have a independent Doc. check her out like they do in the military. If this is good enough for a grunt how about the Commander in Chief?

Here she is dying on stage and blaming Trump for it "Warning almost unwatchable"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nn0vjOFdDc
No wonder she has been avoiding the press!

And she admits to memory loss to the FBI. Because of brain damage she didn't understand, remember or know how to deal with classified information. Remember though the FBI is fine with this because they couldn't find proof of "intent". Stupidity and lying there is plenty of that but not "intent".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96PePGyWA-4
Last edited by: getcereal: Sep 5, 16 15:48
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
His cardinal sin is publicly diagnosing someone without having examined them. If I do that I potentially lose my license
Last edited by: squid: Sep 6, 16 8:58
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dr. Drew should just be thankful that he's still alive.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Oh Dr Drew. You made the cardinal sin of giving your expert opinion about Hillary's health/care. [squid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
squid wrote:
His cardinal sin is publicly diagnosing someone without having examined them. If I do that I potentially lose my license

is it illegal for you to give an educated opinion?
if a medical expert prefaced something with 'in my opinion' vs 'my diagnosis', can that cover your ass?
or maybe a lawyer should answer the question, cuz that's who'd be debating it when you get taken to court.
these people are everywhere...geesh.

ΜΟΛΩΝ-ΛΑΒΕ
we're doomed
Quote Reply
Re: Oh Dr Drew. You made the cardinal sin of giving your expert opinion about Hillary's health/care. [squid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
squid wrote:

We covered this in earlier post.
Quote Reply
Re: Oh Dr Drew. You made the cardinal sin of giving your expert opinion about Hillary's health/care. [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Dr. Drew should just be thankful that he's still alive.

More doctors walking the thin line:

http://www.wnd.com/...ion-hillarys-health/

I like this because it is so true:
"Imagine, if you would, that tomorrow Donald Trump suffers a concussion. Suppose he trips on a flight of stairs, falling down and hitting his head.
The head injury is so severe that he is unconscious for a time and has to be hospitalized for a week. After getting out of the hospital, the Trump campaign tells us that he has fully recovered and that there are no lingering effects of the head trauma. During the following weeks, he is seen in public to wear glasses with a Fresnel lens on one side. He also seems to have trouble maintaining his balance, loses his thoughts in the middle of speeches, and has episodes of spasmodic movements suggestive of seizures.
In this imaginary scenario, would it surprise anyone if the media became skeptical and pressed for release of Mr. Trump’s medical records? Would it surprise anyone if the Clinton campaign made an issue of Mr. Trump’s health status during speeches and in TV ads? Would the media cry ‘foul’ over the Clinton campaign doing so? I think the answers to these questions are self-evident. The media and the Clinton campaign would be all over this like white on rice, and no one would question the appropriateness of their actions"

Under this scenario the media would have a heyday. It would be front page everywhere.

Watch the poor sap David Seaman (on the link) a huffpo contributor who got sacked for suggesting the emperor has no clothes. He looks generally scared that the retribution will not end there.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you ever bother to check out who these "prominent" doctors actually are? The first one is ED of a group whose stated purpose is to "fight socialized medicine and to fight the government takeover of medicine." The second one: Dr. Lee Hieb, author of “Surviving the Medical Meltdown: Your Guide to Living Through the Disaster of Obamacare,”

Yeah, no agendas here.

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Re: Oh Dr Drew. You made the cardinal sin of giving your expert opinion about Hillary's health/care. [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
klehner wrote:
Do you ever bother to check out who these "prominent" doctors actually are? The first one is ED of a group whose stated purpose is to "fight socialized medicine and to fight the government takeover of medicine." The second one: Dr. Lee Hieb, author of “Surviving the Medical Meltdown: Your Guide to Living Through the Disaster of Obamacare,”

Yeah, no agendas here.

I am sure most have an agenda. Just like the media has an agenda.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
WTF is she hacking up? Gross

Quote Reply
Re: Oh Dr Drew. You made the cardinal sin of giving your expert opinion about Hillary's health/care. [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Something ain't right (and it doesn't take a doctor to see that)...

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Oh Dr Drew. You made the cardinal sin of giving your expert opinion about Hillary's health/care. [LM1x] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LM1x wrote:
WTF is she hacking up? Gross

JSA's balls.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Oh Dr Drew. You made the cardinal sin of giving your expert opinion about Hillary's health/care. [Madduck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Madduck wrote:
squid wrote:

if a medical expert prefaced something with 'in my opinion' vs 'my diagnosis', can that cover your ass?
or maybe a lawyer should answer the question, cuz that's who'd be debating it when you get taken to court.

Never said it was illegal. He made a very questionable and public medical statement without examining the patient. This leaves him open to licensing board action and possibly a liable suit.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
squid wrote:
Madduck wrote:
squid wrote:

Never said it was illegal. He made a very questionable and public medical statement without examining the patient. This leaves him open to licensing board action and possibly a liable suit.

Would you "potentially loose your license" if you said...

"What the fuck are those green blobs that she puked up?"

Seriously, man. Something is definitely wrong with her. It really doesn't take a medical doctor to see that. She has has multiple coughing fits over several weeks. This last one she coughs up two big green balls of sludge. She doesn't say something like "Oh, yeah I've been battling a cold. This campaigning is really grueling and I need a couple days to rest."

Instead she says, "nothing to see here! Trump is a racist!"

Seriously, man. Open your eyes and mind, just a little, and look at this objectively.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Oh Dr Drew. You made the cardinal sin of giving your expert opinion about Hillary's health/care. [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Remember when Rubio took a drink of water during a speech? The main stream had an orgasm.

Marco Rubio's "water bottle-gate" moment - CBS News

Time magazine-Marco Rubio’s Gulpgate
Marco Rubio Water Bottle at State of the Union ... - ABC News
Rubio halts response for awkward drink of water - Video on NBCNews ..

Hillary just had a short gaggle with the press she travels with, it lasted a few minutes and then she started hawking up lungers again.
No mainstream reporting or skits about this.

Nothing mentioned about her admitting to the FBI she has brain damage from a concusion and blood clot so she can't recall. All ignored.
Hillary press conference March - last year
"I am certainly well aware of the classification requirements"

Hillary criminal investigation July - this year
“Clinton could not recall any briefing or training by State related to the retention of federal records or handling of classified information.”
In the FBI report she claims she "can't recall" 39 times, this including details of her emailing and classification habits at least 12 times.

What other things did she forget that pertain to national security? Do we want to trust her holding the highest power of office if she has brain damage and can't remember things?

The silence on this is deafening!
Quote Reply

Prev Next