Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Slowman, I need to be a moderator [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
I need to be a moderator. I need the ability to move threads back to where they belong, in that idiotic room where people seem to think that the answer to qualifying for some stupid, overly long triathlon in Hawaii is to throw more money at their eqiuipment rather than to actually get in good enough shape to do it. [/quote

No really. Have you taken a serious look at the new wattameter? It'll drop your effort by 20% and improve your 40K by 2 seconds. I saw it "today only" on Woot! Sports for $1,350. You should really consider it.
Quote Reply
Re: Slowman, I need to be a moderator [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Old Hickory wrote:
BLeP wrote:
I need to be a moderator. I need the ability to move threads back to where they belong, in that idiotic room where people seem to think that the answer to qualifying for some stupid, overly long triathlon in Hawaii is to throw more money at their eqiuipment rather than to actually get in good enough shape to do it. [/quote
No really. Have you taken a serious look at the new wattameter? It'll drop your effort by 20% and improve your 40K by 2 seconds. I saw it "today only" on Woot! Sports for $1,350. You should really consider it.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
how about if i make you the classifieds monitor? we'll charge $1 for each transaction, and you get to keep $.25 of that. but you police it. and make sure the sellers aren't overcharging.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
how about if i make you the classifieds monitor? we'll charge $1 for each transaction, and you get to keep $.25 of that. but you police it. and make sure the sellers aren't overcharging.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman

Quote Reply

Prev Next