Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

zipp 3001 (not mine) on ebay - think someone was looking for one
Quote | Reply
just browsing ebay and saw this

http://cgi.ebay.com/...QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

wasn't someone here looking for one?? I'm supposedly getting a 3001 to sell later but this was just something I saw on ebay and it's not going very high $$$
Quote Reply
Re: zipp 3001 (not mine) on ebay - think someone was looking for one [Tai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There has been some debate about whether or not it is really a 3001 (vs. a 2001.)
Quote Reply
Re: zipp 3001 (not mine) on ebay - think someone was looking for one [Tai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have been looking for one, thanks for posting. Have been watching this one, though I think it'll end up higher than I want to pay it is pretty reasonable now. Also, without the 3001 plaque, I say it's a 2001, though the difference is pretty miniscule from what I know.

Kevin
Quote Reply
Re: zipp 3001 (not mine) on ebay - think someone was looking for one [hammydad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Carbonlord form www.carbonlord.com is selling his Zipp 3001 show bike on ebay right now with brand new carbon wheels, carbon cranks, Dura-ace 25th anniversary components, that baby is gorgeous!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That bike frame just sold for $2,000. It was a frame and a few inexpensive parts, not a complete bike. 2 people bid $2,000. I've seen really nice Zipps, complete, go for $1,400. I have no idea why this one went so high. I was able to get 2 brand new frames, still in the boxes, for $600 last year.

Paul
Quote Reply
Re: zipp 3001 (not mine) on ebay - think someone was looking for one [zipp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It was an excellent condition machine and the buyers may not it's true value. damn, I could have done with paying $600....Keep your eyes open guys. I want one. I'd been hammering R&A for a while but they only have a couple of 650 versions left.
Quote Reply
Re: zipp 3001 (not mine) on ebay - think someone was looking for one [UK Gear Muncher] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
any of those 650s a small? No one has bikes for small people anymore:-(
Quote Reply
Re: zipp 3001 (not mine) on ebay - think someone was looking for one [Kentiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"any of those 650s a small? No one has bikes for small people anymore:-("
---------------------------------------------
My friend has a small frame with large beam and 650c wheels available. Pictures here:
http://milesian.net/triathlon/zipp3001/

He paid US$2000 plus shipping and duties. The bike hangs in his shop and has never been built. Make an offer and I'll pass it on to him. Email me at milesian (at) gmail (dot) com
Quote Reply
Re: zipp 3001 (not mine) on ebay - think someone was looking for one [Mookie1986] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
But if anyone see's a large beam large frame 700c lying around please PM me. I'm really after one.

Bryce.
Quote Reply