Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Man's intellectual superiority over woman [raygovett] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
raygovett wrote:
csb wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
Slowman wrote:
i don't believe that men are smarter than women. except in one instance. and i'm just going to say it, and take my lickin'.

i believe women, as a class, lack a certain ability to properly understand the mechanics of the toilet paper roll + jockey. or whatever you want to call the toilet paper holder. women invariably mount the roll backward, so that the paper is accessed from the inside of the jockey, between the jockey and its base, rather than from outside which is clearly the intention of the original designer of this methodology.

women are smarter than men in many ways. but this is the one way men just have it all over women. this is where we shine.

There's also the fact that men realize when a room is empty there is no reason to have a light on in it.

I wish that were true! Not only do I have go behind my husband to change the TP orientation to its proper outward facing orientation (if one was put on the holder at all), I have to walk around the house to turn off lights (and the TV! Why is the TV on when no one is watching?!?!?).

Do you have any other interesting OCD habits you'd like to share ?? :-)

I don't leave dirty dishes in the sink overnight, and I sweep the front porch daily. And there's never trash in my car. I thought these were habits of normal people!

Oh, and I can't stand orphaned headings in documents!

You know, normal stuff! :-)
Quote Reply
Re: Man's intellectual superiority over woman [SallyShortyPnts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SallyShortyPnts wrote:
Now you've gone and done it. So, I might as well throw the second salvo and this is not negotiable: the seat stays DOWN when you're done. That way, we both lift it up and put it down!
Never been through Lean training, have you?

Brian

Gonna buy a fast car, put on my lead boots, take a long, long drive
I may end up spending all my money, but I'll still be alive
Quote Reply

Prev Next