Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

HELP PLEASE with my GURU 901!!!
Quote | Reply
I bought a 2011 Guru 901 and I've got a big problem. I am slated to race in Santa Barbara this weekend, HOWEVER....
My saddle rail clamps are broken on BOTH sides....the outer half of both sides is broken at the top and the lip that wraps around the rail is snapped off. Is there anyone who can give me an idea on where I could get ahold of replacements STAT??
Quote Reply
Re: HELP PLEASE with my GURU 901!!! [Lar Dog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am starting to panic

Lar Dog
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Could post up a picture of the top of your seat post and the clamp.

Dan Kennison

facebook: @triPremierBike
http://www.PremierBike.com
http://www.PositionOneSports.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Email me at greg@TriBy3.com and I'll make sure you are sorted. I may have an extra clamp sitting around. If not, I'll take one off a Guru I have on the wall and ship it to you. Send me a photo of exactly what you need (I have an old model 901 and a new model, want to make sure I send the right thing), where to ship it, and when you need it by, and I'll get it out tomorrow. If I have to take it off my bike then I'll need it back, but at least we'll get you through the race.
Quote Reply
Re: HELP PLEASE with my GURU 901!!! [dkennison] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Lar Dog
Quote Reply
Re: HELP PLEASE with my GURU 901!!! [TriBy3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's very cool. Very! I will of course reimburse you for any out of pocket if this will work. Keep in mind that both clamps are defective

Lar Dog
Quote Reply
Re: HELP PLEASE with my GURU 901!!! [dkennison] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have tried to post the pic but this is obviously something I have never done before and I am struggling to get it posted! Good grief!

Lar Dog
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Got your email and just responded. I have what you need and will get it shipped in the morning.
Quote Reply
Re: HELP PLEASE with my GURU 901!!! [TriBy3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The ST community is truly amazing....

Huge for me !

Lar Dog
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So a great ST'er is loaning me his equipment, but I don't have a permanent solution for this as I have to send him back the saddle rail clamps. If anyone knows a former GURU dealer that I can contact to see if they have the parts I would be very appreciative

Lar Dog
Quote Reply