Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prologo Tgale / U-cage - behind the saddle
Quote | Reply
I've been looking for a while for a solution to put a bottle and a repair kit (tube, co2...) behind the saddle.
I tried the xlab super wing, but I've never been really happy with it. It moves a bit and the bag is kind of compressed between 2 screws, I'm not a big fan.

I've been wondering about the Prologo Tgale saddle with integrated bottle mount (u-cage), like this one:

- Has anyone tried it already ? Does this saddle compare to ISM saddles like the prologue or attack (which I really like).
- Do you think it's possible to put a simple saddle bag (like a scicon elan for example?) below the saddle, in front of the u-cage?
- Any feedback on this u-cage thing? Is it sturdy?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! (before I spend all my money and get disappointed ;))
Quote Reply
Re: Prologo Tgale / U-cage - behind the saddle [TiP-X] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have one of these on the bench that I had planned on trying. I have not picked up the cage holder for it. It is shaped much more like a Bonty Hilo saddle than any of the ISM models. This would benefit those that are most comfortable on narrow saddles and have trouble riding the typical noseless saddles.
Quote Reply