Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Garmin 735XT Clock Issue
Quote | Reply
My 735XT changes from 24 hour to 12 hour clock on its own. I know it's minor, but it drives me crazy. I have to reset it to 24 hour several times a day and it will just randomly change back to 12. It does it so often that I can now change it back without even looking at the screen. I didn't notice this until after I did my last software update. I believe I am current unless they recently released another version. Anyone else experience this?

VDOT O2 Run Coaching
Team INFINIT Discount Code: RowanJones
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin 735XT Clock Issue [Rowan Jones] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yikes. I have an update to do that I've put off. Guess I'll put it off further. Hopefully they resolve it soon.
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mine is not doing this, and I have the latest update. Maybe a dreaded reset to set things right again?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
can it be that on your garmin connect account you have set 12hr time format and everytime you sync, it goes back to 12hr?
i am telling you this because i had the same issue with time format + units and i realized it immediately because also units were changed
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin 735XT Clock Issue [Plissken74] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I never thought of that! I just checked my settings online and sure enough, it was set to 12 hour time. The Connect app states that it uses the phone's settings (already set to 24 hour). I changed it to 24 hour online; hopefully that was it. Thanks!

VDOT O2 Run Coaching
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin 735XT Clock Issue [Plissken74] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just an update: My 735XT is still staying on 24 hour time after I changed the setting on Garmin Connect online. Thanks again.

VDOT O2 Run Coaching
Quote Reply