Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cannondale Black INC. SuperSix Evo BallisTec Nano......Almost new
Quote | Reply

Cannondale Black Inc, SuperSix Evo BallisTec Nano Road Bike

2015 Cannondale SuperSix EVO BLACK INC. 58CM

This is the super-bike everyone is talking about. Up for bid now, is a Cannondale SuperSix EVO BLACK INC. I buy a new bike every year and it is time for my new adventure. My bikes are immaculately cared for and pampered, very few miles. I clean, detail and service the entire drive train before every ride, no exceptions. Every single ride this procedure has been done. This bike has only been ridden in good weather, and of course never been crashed. It is immaculate!
I used my personal saddle and bar tape when I rode this bike, so the original saddle and original buffalo bar tape have never been used, and are brand spanking new.
The best way to describe the ride is “solid” and “vault like” silent. The bike is so solid and planted that it is very easy to ride a straight line and maneuver the bike. Descending with this bike is pure pleasure. Every decent rewards you with laser like precision and unsurpassed handling. It is a very safe feeling. If you love a quiet bike, this has no peers. This is the quietest bike I have ever had the pleasure of throwing my leg over. It is “vault like silent”. If you are using good tires and latex tubes, all that you will hear is the beautiful fast “hum” of the tires. Ride is impressive and solid.
Not only is the BLACK INC quiet and planted, with the superb BLACK INC build, it is very, very fast. Every pedal stroke will drive this bike forward. Out of the saddle efforts are met with immediate forward thrust. Hammering on the flats is worth at least one more cog, maybe two with the extreme light weight and Enve 3.4’s. This bike with its 13-pound weight, makes you feel lively and fast. I can stay on top of a bigger gear on this bike longer than anything else that I have ridden, with the exception of a TT bike, but much, much lighter.
Which leads to the bikes main characteristic…… Ridiculously light weight. Weighing in at a hair under 13 pounds at Nytro Bike shops scale, the bike floats up climbs. Attacking your favorite local climb, you will feel as though you have just grown wings. The bike wants to drive forward with every pedal stroke, the feeling is intoxicating. Out of the saddle efforts are rewarded with immediate forward thrust. Long steady climbs seem almost fun. Change out the all-around work horse, Enve 3.4’s, for climbing wheels such as the AX-Lightness tubulars at 800 grams and you have an 11.5 pound, dream machine. Flicking around an 11-pound bike as solid and planted as the Cannondale is, is a feeling that cannot be described, only experienced.
I spec all my bikes with the equipment that I like, and with the SuperSix BLACK INC version, I did not need to change a thing. Solid Dura Ace build. Expensive Enve stem, Enve bars, Enve seat post, and of course the superb Limited Edition Gold Black Inc. Enve 3.4-wheel set. The Cannondale SLI2 Crankset is excellent, light, expensive and comes with 2 sets of chain ring combinations, 50-34 and 53-39.
The special Black INC version of the SuperSix Evo frame is different, produced in small numbers and has many advantages over the already exceptional standard SuperSix EVO version. Lighter weight than the already light SuperSix EVO, nude carbon finish, advanced exotic carbon, different lay-up, and more.
The Enve 3.4 clincher wheel set comes with Chris King hubs and have special graphics made especially for the Black INC. with gold stripes on the hubs. Slight scratch on the rear derailleur, due to setting it against the house one time.
With this big of purchase I can understand perspective buyers being cautious. I would be too. I have been an Ebay seller since 1999, have 166 transactions and a 100% record. I purchased this bike, as I do most of my bikes at NYTRO bike shop in Encinitas, Ca. I invite any perspective buyers to call Joe Morgan at NYTRO BIKE SHOP in Encinitas, CA. Joe is the General Manager at NYTRO and will verify and vouch for its pampered condition and authenticity. Nytro Bike shop is known worldwide, and I think most of you know that already. Nytro will also be professionally preparing, boxing and shipping the bike to you, so that it will arrive in pristine condition. Of course it can be locally picked up as well. I have 100% EBay feedback with over 166 transactions, so buy with confidence. This is an immaculate bike and I want it to go to a good home. The bike will not come with bottle cages, bottles, computer, tires, tubes or pedals. I purposely left the steerer tube full length so the new owner will have plenty of fit range. The only imperfections that I can see, are a slight scratch on the rear derailleur due to leaning the bike next to the house, and of course standard wear on chain rings and so forth due to normal riding for about 15 rides. I am pricing this masterpiece very fair, as I want a quick sale so I can move on to my next project. I am providing numerous photos so that you can really see that you are buying an “almost” brand new dream bike. I have over $10,500 invested.
Two Options:
$7000.00 w/ Enve wheel set
$5000.00 w/o Enve wheel set

Quote Reply
Re: Cannondale Black INC. SuperSix Evo BallisTec Nano......Almost new [D.K.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
B.
Quote Reply