Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: SRAM 10sp mini group, Campy TT/Aero brake, maybe Zipp 303 FC tubies?
Quote | Reply
SRAM mini 10 speed group has Red rear derailleur, Force f/d, and Rival shifters. All in great shape. $200 plus shipping. Rival f/d $15 plus shipping or if someone buys the group set and they need it, then they can have it. I want to keep the group set together but may consider splitting up later on.

Brand new Campy tt/aero center pull brake with cable hanger/barrel adjuster. $30 plus shipping. It came with my AR1 frame to use as a front brake but the box says rear brake? Bolt seems plenty long to attach to a fork, so maybe it is dual purpose...
http://co3.bikepedia.com/pa/Item.asp...6#.V7pNF_krIdU

Can send more pictures upon request. Will be going through the garage to find more parts to unload and will update this post if and when.

Also, been on the fence about selling my Zipp 303 Firecrest tubulars that are laced to Dura Ace 7900 10sp hubs (not sure what can be done to run 11sp). 2 good vittoria corso cx tubies plus a Michelin pro 4 and a handful of tubies that need new tubes installed. I may wait until after my last race of the season before unloading them but may not ...figured I could go ahead and gauge interest. Thinking $800 plus shipping- If interested in them, pm me and we can discuss.

Quote Reply