Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS - 2013 Specialized Shiv Pro - Medium
Quote | Reply
For sale 2013 Specialized Shiv Pro, sized medium, with full mechanical Dura Ace. Priced at $3,000.00. Bought new in 2014, used one triathlon season, and meticulously maintained. Tried to sell last year, dealt with some folks falling through and then convinced myself I'll get back on it. Selling because a) never got back on it and still hasn't been ridden and b) it's such a great bike and deserves better than just sitting in my basement.

Carbon everything. Includes everything in the pictures (minus the pedals) -- Flo 60/90 race wheels with new Conti tires (only ridden in one IM, never for training), DT Axis 2.0 training wheel set, shiv fuel cell, Sitero expert saddle, and I'll even throw in the XLAB Gorilla cage. I'm located in DC for pickup or can have it packed and shipped by my LBS at an extra cost (will be what the actual cost is, not going to get crazy). Would prefer in person transaction but I'm setup with pay-pal. Happy to answer any questions. More pictures can be found here http://imgur.com/a/9A1aU and happy to take any other ones you need/want.

Quote Reply
Re: FS - 2013 Specialized Shiv Pro - Medium [ChadOber] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great looking bike! Would you be willing to sell without the race wheels? I'm already covered in that department.
Quote Reply
Re: FS - 2013 Specialized Shiv Pro - Medium [OrioleTriguy26] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OrioleTriguy26 wrote:
Great looking bike! Would you be willing to sell without the race wheels? I'm already covered in that department.

Keeping everything together for now. If something changes I'll drop you a line. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What is your height and inseam?

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pm Sent
Quote Reply
Re: FS - 2013 Specialized Shiv Pro - Medium [Cracine10] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bike and wheels have been sold. Thanks!
Quote Reply