Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

STer HH is 4th Overall Age Grouper at IM Maastricht - Limburg
Quote | Reply
Awesome performance today for HH - 52 swim/5:12 bike/3:17 run for a 9:27!

4th overall AGer and 4th in M3034. Provisionally there were 4 slots in M3034, so should be punching his ticket in the morning to Kona!

Congrats!

Team Kiwami
Instagram
Last edited by: owtbac86: Jul 31, 16 14:54
Quote Reply
Re: STer HH is 4th Overall Age Grouper at IM Maastricht - Limburg [owtbac86] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice work by HH, but he is a well known stud
Quote Reply
Re: STer HH is 4th Overall Age Grouper at IM Maastricht - Limburg [owtbac86] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
very impressive!
Quote Reply
Re: STer HH is 4th Overall Age Grouper at IM Maastricht - Limburg [Herbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Herbert wrote:
Nice work by HH, but he is a well known stud

I know!

But he's a pretty modest/unassuming guy - figured if I called him out on a great race, I might get some swim lessons out of it.

Team Kiwami
Instagram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was not questioning your post, just adding my 2 cents
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
thanks guys - if only my slowtwitch-checking was as strong, I could have got on the podium.

> if I called him out on a great race

if you saw how miserable that run was, perhaps you would say otherwise, but I'll take it :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
owtbac86 wrote:
Awesome performance today for HH - 52 swim/5:12 bike/3:17 run for a 9:27!

4th overall AGer and 4th in M3034.

The dude that finished behind him was also in the same AG. So the dude that finished as the 5th overall AGer probably did not get a Kona slot (barring a roll down) because he was also 5th in his AG. That's brutal!

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply
Re: STer HH is 4th Overall Age Grouper at IM Maastricht - Limburg [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The GMAN wrote:
The dude that finished behind him was also in the same AG. So the dude that finished as the 5th overall AGer probably did not get a Kona slot (barring a roll down) because he was also 5th in his AG. That's brutal!

Indeed, that's what I was saying at the time. There were however two roll downs - I told the guy I was relieved for him.
Quote Reply