Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I just got two Berniacs to decide they are voting third party.
Quote | Reply
One going for Jill Stein, and one going for Gary Johnson. You see, maybe we can provide for a third party future at the cost of the democratic party. And guess what? They don't even know I want the Republicans to win. Sure, they weren't going to vote for Hillary, but now they are convinced third party is the way to go, it will be harder for Hillary and her surrogates to convince this lady and her husband differently.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: I just got two Berniacs to decide they are voting third party. [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh, and if you have doubt she is a berniac. She was/is my hippie nude yoga instructor. And I told her that any disillusioned voter should vote third party to send a message. Of course, that isn't the message I tell to republicans like JSA ;).

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: I just got two Berniacs to decide they are voting third party. [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
She was/is my hippie nude yoga instructor.

Pics or it didn't happen.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Re: I just got two Berniacs to decide they are voting third party. [H-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
She does full figured women modeling to. I'll post a link when I'm not at work.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TheForge wrote:
She does full figured women modeling to. I'll post a link when I'm not at work.

That is a large qualifier. Should have been included in your original description.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Re: I just got two Berniacs to decide they are voting third party. [H-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
As promised.

https://m.facebook.com/...type=3&source=54

Megan. I'm not trying to encourage you to fuck her. I'm showing you I. Case there is any doubt she is a berniac.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm running out of patience, waiting for Gary Johnson to show me that he actually wants anyone to vote for him. I tried to talk him up to people of both parties as a good alternative but I think he's just too busy out riding the bike.
If you want the job, you have to tell me that you want the job!

---------------------------
''Sweeney - you can both crush your AG *and* cruise in dead last!! đŸ˜‚ '' Murphy's Law
Quote Reply
Re: I just got two Berniacs to decide they are voting third party. [Sweeney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sweeney wrote:
I'm running out of patience, waiting for Gary Johnson to show me that he actually wants anyone to vote for him. I tried to talk him up to people of both parties as a good alternative but I think he's just too busy out riding the bike.
If you want the job, you have to tell me that you want the job!
Agreed. Though I think as a third party candidate it's difficult...how much money does he have to run ads, how much access does he have to the media? There was a bit of a blitz when he brought Weld on as his running mate but since then it's been fairly quiet. How does one get media access when the media doesn't want you in the limelight? This is a two-party system that's bought and paid for as such, a third-party candidate just isn't allowed the same exposure. Would a network station run the Libertarian convention in prime-time (not that it'd do Johnson much good, showing the crazy involved in that party)?

I really hope he can gain some traction in the coming months so he's allowed to debate on the main stage, in primetime. I don't think he's the most polished and 'Presidential' candidate in the world, but I think he'd do fairly well when the other players are Hillary and the Donald...and maybe then people would start taking him (and the Lib party) a bit more seriously.
Quote Reply