Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

You should buy this pen.
Quote | Reply
Pilot G-2 05 (the 07 is good too, but I like a finer point. My friend told me they make a .365 or something- i'm gonna try it :) )

Anyways- this is a good pen. It works well, and you won't regret buying it. (Or maybe you will. But I don't.) I've been using it for a year and have converted the rest of my family, as well as several people at school.
Quote Reply
Re: You should buy this pen. [Cervelokid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any medium tip black pen that clicks is good enough for me.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: You should buy this pen. [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is that... but better.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Fine tips suck. Besides I don't pay for pens. I grab a bunch whenever I see someone giving them out.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm not against "non-fine tips," but for me a finer tip definitely is a must. I'm always getting crap for showing too much work on assignments, so with a .7mm or .9mm (the horror) it starts looking like a big sloppy unorganized mess. With a .5mm it looks neater and more organized.
Edit: just thought I'd clarify- I don't want anybody thinking that my work is neat- it's just less bad.
And I used to not care about my pens. But now... now I do.

Also I don't know how much writing you do. For me I write a lot so I appreciate having a pen I don't hate.

So go on, ignorance is bliss. Stay in the dark ;)
Last edited by: Cervelokid: Jul 29, 16 11:39
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You need to work on your sales technique. Here's a primer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90Xx7PAiqY8
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cervelokid wrote:
...so with a .7mm or .9mm (the horror) it starts looking like a big sloppy unorganized mess

When you get that large, you might as well just use a crayon.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cervelokid wrote:
Pilot G-2 05 (the 07 is good too, but I like a finer point. My friend told me they make a .365 or something- i'm gonna try it :) )

Anyways- this is a good pen. It works well, and you won't regret buying it. (Or maybe you will. But I don't.) I've been using it for a year and have converted the rest of my family, as well as several people at school.

Zebra Sarasa .07 gel ink retractable.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sensa pens are far better than Pilot pens.

Quote | Reply
nhunter344 wrote:
Cervelokid wrote:
...so with a .7mm or .9mm (the horror) it starts looking like a big sloppy unorganized mess

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Besides I don't pay for pens. I grab a bunch whenever I see someone giving them out.

x2

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: You should buy this pen. [ChiTownJack] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ChiTownJack wrote:
Cervelokid wrote:

Zebra Sarasa .07 gel ink retractable.
I've had good luck with zebra mechanical pencils in the past. I'll have to try this.
Quote Reply
Re: You should buy this pen. [nhunter344] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nhunter344 wrote:
Cervelokid wrote:

I haven't, but I have friends...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I prefer the 07

Quote Reply
Re: You should buy this pen. [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Exactly. The 07 is great, the 05 is just a better fit for me.
Quote Reply
Re: You should buy this pen. [wimsey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: You should buy this pen. [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SOLD! To the man with his tongue lolling out of his slack jaw...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cervelokid wrote:

HA! I saw the subject, and thought this was going to be something witty and unrelated to pens. I thought I was going to be the wiseguy to post Pilot G2 07 FTW.

Only pen I will purchase. Always in blue ink. Always.

Funny.

Gnothi Seauton.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Makes me write neatly! Been using it for about a year-I'm with ya-love this pen-and the 5 is better than the 7.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
These guys disagree.

http://thewirecutter.com/reviews/the-best-pen/

I use the G2 and the Skillcraft Vista Gel (very similar). They do the job for me.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply