Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Chelsea had ONE job! Just ONE job while momma was speaking ...
Quote | Reply
... and she blew it!

http://dailycaller.com/...ention-speech-video/

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Last edited by: JSA: Jul 29, 16 8:09
Quote Reply
Re: Chelsea had ONE job! Just ONE job while momma was speaking ... [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Serious question - does Bill have some sort of medical issue? The left side of his mouth was slightly agape in most shots I saw of him last night. He almost looked like he had a stroke in the past. During his Tuesday speech his hands were shaky as well.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: Chelsea had ONE job! Just ONE job while momma was speaking ... [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
Serious question - does Bill have some sort of medical issue? The left side of his mouth was slightly agape in most shots I saw of him last night. He almost looked like he had a stroke in the past. During his Tuesday speech his hands were shaky as well.

Yeah, he is vegan, it is a mental defect that leads to physical defects.
Quote Reply
Re: Chelsea had ONE job! Just ONE job while momma was speaking ... [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
Serious question - does Bill have some sort of medical issue?

Are we considering VD a medical issue?

"The right to party is a battle we have fought, but we'll surrender and go Amish... NOT!" -Wayne Campbell
Quote Reply
Re: Chelsea had ONE job! Just ONE job while momma was speaking ... [burnman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe it is post concussion effects from the shoe/lamp/book that Hillary threw at him when the Monica thing broke.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: Chelsea had ONE job! Just ONE job while momma was speaking ... [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
... and she blew it!

So you're saying Monica would have been a better choice for keeping ol' Bubba alert?
Quote Reply
Re: Chelsea had ONE job! Just ONE job while momma was speaking ... [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Old Hickory wrote:
JSA wrote:
... and she blew it!

So you're saying Monica would have been a better choice for keeping ol' Bubba alert?

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
Maybe it is post concussion effects from the shoe/lamp/book that Hillary threw at him when the Monica thing broke.

Hillary wasn't a Stand by Your Man kinda gal before she was a Stand by Your Man kinda gal.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:

I have thought he's looked unwell for a number of years now. I know he got skinny and all from the heart scare/veganism, but he just doesn't look like a healthy man.
Quote Reply
Re: Chelsea had ONE job! Just ONE job while momma was speaking ... [aarondb4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
aarondb4 wrote:
jmh wrote:

Yeah, he is vegan, it is a mental defect that leads to physical defects.

Obviously! Fucking idiots. How can anyone hate plants so much that they want to kill only plants? Morons! Their hatred knows no bounds.

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So much hilarity in general on this thread so far.
Quote Reply
Re: Chelsea had ONE job! Just ONE job while momma was speaking ... [Erin C.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply