Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Trump ''I wanted to hit this guy'' [Sweeney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sweeney wrote:
The ''us'' is the heavy construction workers of New York City. I do not give a shit that Trump is now a Republican. I couldn't stand him when he was a Democrat. I can't stand fake toughguys who are going to kick some ass but never do. Maybe you accept that, I don't.

I'm 66 years old, retired 5 years ago, had my last fight about 7 years ago when I was punched out by the carpenter shop steward for another company. I was on top when it was broken up. We became good friends.

Trump is a bullshit artist. He probably has never hit anyone in his life!

Wouldn't the fight have been over when you got punched out?
Quote Reply
Re: Trump ''I wanted to hit this guy'' [last tri in 83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
last tri in 83 wrote:
I frequently would like to punch Bloomberg so I can relate.

Yes, me to. In fact, I would like to see him walk through the housing projects of the Bronx alone without armed body guards.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: Trump ''I wanted to hit this guy'' [last tri in 83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
last tri in 83 wrote:
I frequently would like to punch Bloomberg so I can relate.

Now that's funny!

---------------------------
''Sweeney - you can both crush your AG *and* cruise in dead last!! đŸ˜‚ '' Murphy's Law
Quote Reply
Re: Trump ''I wanted to hit this guy'' [IHOP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
IHOP wrote:
Sweeney wrote:
The ''us'' is the heavy construction workers of New York City. I do not give a shit that Trump is now a Republican. I couldn't stand him when he was a Democrat. I can't stand fake toughguys who are going to kick some ass but never do. Maybe you accept that, I don't.

I'm 66 years old, retired 5 years ago, had my last fight about 7 years ago when I was punched out by the carpenter shop steward for another company. I was on top when it was broken up. We became good friends.

Trump is a bullshit artist. He probably has never hit anyone in his life!

Wouldn't the fight have been over when you got punched out?

That is when the "us" stepped in, knocked the other guy out and put Sweeney on top of him so he would feel good when he woke up.

Tough guys gotta hang together!
Quote Reply
Re: Trump ''I wanted to hit this guy'' [burnman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Notorious loudmouth, says notoriously loudmouth thing.
Stay tuned for our full, around-the-clock coverage of this breaking news event...

"Day-1", and it's getting really ugly already. I suspect that this campaign will plumb new depths of, negativity, depravity, and brutality.

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply
Re: Trump ''I wanted to hit this guy'' [Fleck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Honestly, can't we just vote next Tuesday and get it over with? Everyone knows who they're voting against this election. Like a protracted primary fight, the only thing that will emerge from the next three months is the candidate who lost least and a President who is almost universally disliked and distrusted.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: Trump ''I wanted to hit this guy'' [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Word

Re: Trump ''I wanted to hit this guy'' [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm down...football season is about to start and I don't want to continue with the raucous, emotional political debates with friends when I really need to focus on the raucous, emotional attacks on their favorite football team(s).
Quote Reply
Re: Trump ''I wanted to hit this guy'' [Fleck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fleck wrote:
Notorious loudmouth, says notoriously loudmouth thing.
Stay tuned for our full, around-the-clock coverage of this breaking news event...

"Day-1", and it's getting really ugly already. I suspect that this campaign will plumb new depths of, negativity, depravity, and brutality.

It's Rob Ford all over again, only with higher stakes.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply

Prev Next