Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Kask Bambino Medium. DA7800 SRM 177.5mm. Zipp 202.
Quote | Reply
Kask Bambino, Medium red with white stripes and clear lens. I decided I prefer a different helmet and I don't need 2 TT helmets for the 2 or 3 TTs a year that I do. Original cost was $500. Looking for $275 shipped, paypal gift. I have cleaned it since the last use. The only flaw I can see is that there is a little bit of rough patch on the bottom of the lens where it would touch my cheek. So minor that you cannot see it in pics.

I also have a DA7800 SRM, wireless, for $450 shipped. 177.5mm cranks and 50x34 rings. Extra $50 gets you the PowerControl 6. This unit has just returned from service, because the battery was dead after sitting for a couple of years. Cranks are in great shape, with almost new rings. I had protective tape on them for the couple of years I rode them.

Zipp 202s. Front rim had a pulse, when I first got these last year, and so I sent them back to Zipp and the rim has been replaced and never ridden. Rear wheel has a few miles...no marks on the freehub. $1,300 shipped with skewers. Hubs are the generation after the recall.

Last edited by: chobbs: Oct 17, 16 16:00
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Kask Bambino; Zipp 202 wheels [chobbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Very interested in the Zipps. What did they say about the pulse? Did they do anything?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Kask Bambino; Zipp 202 wheels [58teeth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
When I got the wheel back, it looked like a new rim...but hard to say because the rim only had a few rides on it when it went in. Warranty slip did not specify what they did.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pm sent on zipp 202 set
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Kask Bambino Medium. DA7800 SRM. [chobbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Kask Bambino Medium. DA7800 SRM. [chobbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pm sent on the helmet
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Kask Bambino Medium. DA7800 SRM. [Triguy222] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Kask Bambino Medium. DA7800 SRM 177.5mm. Zipp 202. [chobbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump for price drop
Quote Reply