Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

That damn white privilege again
Quote | Reply
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3710701/White-people-march-Black-Lives-Matter-protest-leader-calls-racial-segregation-demonstration-outside-DNC-Philadelphia.html

Feeling guilty for being at the front of the protest crowd....BLM will take care of that for you.

Time to go donate to pay someone's rent.

Last edited by: waytooslow: Jul 28, 16 11:54
Quote Reply
Re: That damn white privilege again [waytooslow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Stop being such a whiny pussy and get to the back where you belong.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: That damn white privilege again [waytooslow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wonder how Dave would feel, walking around with his button sitting prominently on his chest and smiling at everyone in sight, only to be ordered to the back of the line with all the other white oppressors?
Quote Reply
Re: That damn white privilege again [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:
I wonder how Dave would feel, walking around with his button sitting prominently on his chest and smiling at everyone in sight, only to be ordered to the back of the line with all the other white oppressors?

I'm guess proud.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: That damn white privilege again [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
Sanuk wrote:

I'm guess proud.

Damned right. He'd be herding all the racists to their rightful place at the back.

Quote Reply
Re: That damn white privilege again [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
JSA wrote:
Sanuk wrote:

I'm guess proud.

Damned right. He'd be herding all the racists to their rightful place at the back.

He'd never be at such a rally to begin with.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Re: That damn white privilege again [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He claimed to have attended a similar rally a few weeks ago. Says he walked arms in arms with two of his oppressed brothers. You know, to atone for his oppressive ways.

Do you think he does self flagellation?

Quote Reply
Re: That damn white privilege again [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
slowguy wrote:
BLeP wrote:

He'd never be at such a rally to begin with.

He was into forcing white folks to the back before it was cool.

"The right to party is a battle we have fought, but we'll surrender and go Amish... NOT!" -Wayne Campbell
Quote Reply
Re: That damn white privilege again [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Do you think he does self flagellation?

Is that what the kids call it these days?

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply