Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Really Stupid Co-Workers... [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well done.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
slowguy wrote:
champy wrote:
Who is Alberta?

It must be like a Canadian version of Waldo, except because they have so few people, they actually try to find Alberta on a full sized map.

It's less a problem of population and more of a shortage of maps. Speaking for Americans, I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to find Alberta, uh, some, uh, people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Canada and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future. For our children

You sir are the Miss South Carolina in the LR beauty pageant! Nicely done.

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
slowguy wrote:
champy wrote:
Who is Alberta?

It must be like a Canadian version of Waldo, except because they have so few people, they actually try to find Alberta on a full sized map.

It's less a problem of population and more of a shortage of maps. Speaking for Americans, I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to find Alberta, uh, some, uh, people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Canada and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future. For our children

You know, like, know what I mean......

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Quote Reply
Re: Really Stupid Co-Workers... [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TheForge wrote:
I've got a hot coworker who nearly every conversation turns into an example of somebody hitting on her. I wonder what she says about me to other people. Today, it was she was at the doctor for 6 hours yesterday for abdominal pain. After a steady morphine drip and a bunch of test, it is a separation of the abdominal wall and the abdominal muscle. So after the doctor was done, he asked her to dinner. Last week it was an arena football player. Then the house movers (she just got separated), the week before a random guy at the gym. The week before that, the coworker at a different location showing her around the temporary office she was working in. The list is endless. A couple of you who lurk here have probably seen her, so I won't get to descriptive. You might start hitting on her to.

That might explain her abdominal wall being separated!
Quote Reply
Re: Really Stupid Co-Workers... [japarker24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
japarker24 wrote:
Cervelokid wrote:
Haha, this reminds me. Freshman year I was in AP Us History. Great class, teacher was exceptional. However, almost every one of her classes was absolute crap at geography. Someone thought Philadelphia was in California. Anyways, we were so bad that the next years students had extra summer homework of being able to fill out all the states names on a map, and were tested on it.

Well, what the hell does geography have to do with history?

All that shit had to happen SOMEWHERE. Understanding locational relationships can be kinda important for figuring out why things happened the way they did.
Quote Reply
Re: Really Stupid Co-Workers... [OneGoodLeg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I guess I should have used pink font....

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Quote Reply
Re: Really Stupid Co-Workers... [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm pretty sure this person is geographically and astronomically challenged. This individual is taking a trades technical quiz (final exam). Asked me for help with identifying the parts of a planetary gear set. The eyes glazed over at "the gear in the middle is known as the sun gear because just like our solar system"...
Quote Reply
Re: Really Stupid Co-Workers... [champy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
champy wrote:
It's either an anteater or the profile of a man with a really pointy chin laying on his back.
Leno?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
champy wrote:
Who is Alberta?
My neighbor to the right
Quote Reply
Re: Really Stupid Co-Workers... [Cervelokid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
However, almost every one of her classes was absolute crap at geography. Someone thought Philadelphia was in California.

That's not being bad at geography, that's being too lazy to look at a map.

It's like people saying they don't know the capital city of Mexico because we didn't take in school and then not looking it up. They don't care and have no interest.
Last edited by: Sanuk: Aug 28, 16 7:54
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:
I'm pretty sure this person is geographically and astronomically challenged. This individual is taking a trades technical quiz (final exam). Asked me for help with identifying the parts of a planetary gear set. The eyes glazed over at "the gear in the middle is known as the sun gear because just like our solar system"...

I hate it when I have to quote myself...

This amazingly intelligent person failed the trades technical quiz for the 3rd time! Three effing times and now she begged for and received a 4th chance. WTF? Are the standards for millennials so fucking low that all that's needed is a bit of whining and the chickenshit instructors hit the reset button? Seriously considering filing a complaint with Advanced Education.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is she cute?
Quote Reply
Re: Really Stupid Co-Workers... [owen.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not even fucking close, looks like a pear with legs.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:
racin_rusty wrote:

This amazingly intelligent person failed the trades technical quiz for the 3rd time! Three effing times and now she begged for and received a 4th chance. WTF? Are the standards for millennials so fucking low that all that's needed is a bit of whining and the chickenshit instructors hit the reset button? Seriously considering filing a complaint with Advanced Education.

i didn't know canada had common core curriculum.

ΜΟΛΩΝ-ΛΑΒΕ
we're doomed
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:
racin_rusty wrote:

When I was an instructor, I had a student who needed to pass a test. This test was on the basic nautical rules of the road, like a drivers ed test for ships. It was a simple multiple choice test. To make sure each class doesn't pass the answers along to the next, we had four versions of the test. This kid failed version A. Then he failed version B, C, D, A, B, C, and D, before he finally passed on his third try on version A. As much as we just wanted to fail him and send him home, we weren't allowed to do so. Most frustrating thing I ever dealt with as an instructor.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sounds like she was the same customer service person for a manufacturer that I wanted to represent when I had my rep firm in Santa Fe, New Mexico. When the CS person asked for my address, she stated they could not deal with reps "out of country". I ass-plained to her that Santa Fe was a capital of New Mexico...a state of the United States. Upon transfer to the sales manager, who in turn unbelievably said the same thing as the CS, I hung up.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
champy wrote:
Who is Alberta?

We call him Fat Alberta.. HEY HEY HEY

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: Really Stupid Co-Workers... [Cervelokid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cervelokid wrote:
Haha, this reminds me. Freshman year I was in AP Us History. Great class, teacher was exceptional. However, almost every one of her classes was absolute crap at geography. Someone thought Philadelphia was in California. Anyways, we were so bad that the next years students had extra summer homework of being able to fill out all the states names on a map, and were tested on it.

Something my generation did in grade school.
Quote Reply
Re: Really Stupid Co-Workers... [vecchia capra] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
vecchia capra wrote:
Cervelokid wrote:

Something my generation did in grade school.

My currently school age kids did it in grade school too.
Quote Reply

Prev Next