Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Boy, is America going to be great (again)! [IHOP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think he's suggesting we make political lemonade from Russian lemons.
Quote Reply
Re: Boy, is America going to be great (again)! [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wish the four dead in Benghazi had gotten so much attention from the left.

I was waiting to see how long it took for Benghazi to make an appearance. We've seen the obligatory "but Clinton" and "but Kennedy" so now all that's left is a few "but Bush's" and a reference to Hitler and we're good.
Last edited by: Sanuk: Jul 27, 16 13:23
Quote Reply
Re: Boy, is America going to be great (again)! [kiki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
kiki wrote:
Hackers are such helpful elves -- just ask Ed Snowden

Snowden wasn't a hacker. He worked for the NSA and had clearance.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
IHOP wrote:
So you are advocating for the hacking theft of a US citizen and/or a US government official by a foreign government?

You need to read the transcript of FBI director Comey's testimony to Congress. The server with the 30K deleted emails was wiped and they cannot be recovered by the FBI. The deleted emails included thousands related to State Department business. The emails to which Trump was referring cannot be hacked. So neither he, nor I, can be understood as advocating or hacking of the deleted emails.

Hillary said her server was not hacked. But if it was, I advocate for return of any previously hacked contents to the United States. I further advocate that if any foreign governments are harboring hackers who have possession of the material, that they cooperate to have the information returned to US government.

Are you opposed to return of previously hacked Clinton server material to the US?

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Re: Boy, is America going to be great (again)! [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Haha!

Y'all got trolled again.

Donald Trump = an un-funny Andy Kaufman.

That's brilliant! You may be onto something there! Maybe Trump will challenge Ruth Bader Ginsburg to a arm wrestling match!

Quote Reply
Re: Boy, is America going to be great (again)! [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:
I wish the four dead in Benghazi had gotten so much attention from the left.

I was waiting to see how long it took for Benghazi to make an appearance. We've seen the obligatory "but Clinton" and "but Kennedy" so now all that's left is a few "but Bush's" and a reference to Hitler and we're good.

I guess you're right. A joke about emails or a lie about an attack and four dead.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looks like I'm not the first to come up with this idea...

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Boy, is America going to be great (again)! [aarondb4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ah, this is fucking Treason!
Quote Reply
Re: Boy, is America going to be great (again)! [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If someone was robbing your house, and the neighbor you don't like called the cops, you'd be blaming the neighbor right?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Boy, is America going to be great (again)! [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I saw the Trumpsuit one on FB a few days ago and was trying to find it elsewhere to post in response to your earlier Kaufman post, but could only find it on Facebook (which never seems to work for posting here, at least for me anyway)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You do know that he is playing you and the idiots in the media? People are stupid but they aren't that stupid. Getting a full transcript of what was said is pretty simple. Twisting his words and pretending to be SHOCKED will only win him more votes. Either way, Trump or Clinton we get an idiot in the White House.

Now may I suggest that you go back to watching the DNC Convention. Maybe more discussion of environmental justice and white privilege will make you feel good. Or maybe just re-watch Billy's speech. Just don't fact check it, neither Clinton seems to be able to tell the truth.

klehner wrote:
Quote:
“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Mr. Trump said, staring directly into the cameras. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My bad, I'll be sure to post stories that confirm your world view in the future.
Quote Reply
Re: Boy, is America going to be great (again)! [xtremrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
xtremrun wrote:
So did Trump just violate the Logan Act?

§ 953. Private correspondence with foreign governments.
"Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
"This section shall not abridge the right of a citizen to apply himself, or his agent, to any foreign government, or the agents thereof, for redress of any injury which he may have sustained from such government or any of its agents or subjects."
1 Stat. 613, January 30, 1799, codified at 18 U.S.C. § 953 (2004).

Treason. Lock him up :-)

RayGovett
Hughson CA
Be Prepared-- Strike Swiftly -- Who Dares Wins- Without warning-"it will be hard. I can do it"
Quote Reply
Re: Boy, is America going to be great (again)! [xtremrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
xtremrun wrote:
So did Trump just violate the Logan Act?

§ 953. Private correspondence with foreign governments.
"Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
"This section shall not abridge the right of a citizen to apply himself, or his agent, to any foreign government, or the agents thereof, for redress of any injury which he may have sustained from such government or any of its agents or subjects."
1 Stat. 613, January 30, 1799, codified at 18 U.S.C. § 953 (2004).

No. He is seeking return of US government assets. He may be entitled to a reward.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Re: Boy, is America going to be great (again)! [jwbeuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jwbeuk wrote:
Getting a full transcript of what was said is pretty simple.

it is, and I should have read it before reacting -- it was a throwaway line, not a challenge.

That said, the leader of the free world shouldn't be ambiguous unless he intends it. Words/video clips can be twisted by foreign demagogues as easily as lefties, for populaces that might not have access to the full transcript.
Quote Reply
Re: Boy, is America going to be great (again)! [TomkR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TomkR wrote:
My bad, I'll be sure to post stories that confirm your world view in the future.

It would keep you from further embarrassment. Or do you believe that Hillary was right in saying a video caused the attack days after she had already texted her daughter it was a planned attacked?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Trump is going off the rails. I guess "I'm being sarcastic" is the grown-up equivalent of "I was just kidding." Or something.

I was going to say he can't keep his deleted emails straight, but on further reading it appears that it is just typical Trump rambling from one "thought" to the next.

Quote:
“Of course, I’m being sarcastic,” Mr. Trump said in the interview taped Wednesday that aired Thursday morning. “But you have 33,000 emails deleted, and the real problem is what was said in those emails from the Democratic National Committee. You take a look at what was said in those emails, it’s disgraceful. It’s disgraceful.”

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm going to assume that since you're 3 posts in and have yet to talk about the content of the article that you completely agree with it. Excellent. Now are you ready to have an adult conversation about it?
Quote Reply

Prev Next