Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Rotor 3D+ Power2Max
Quote | Reply
I bought this in the fall. It has worked flawlessly, but I got a wicked deal on an SRM and decided to take it. This crankset is 172.5 110bcd. Currently it has Rotor 52/36 chainrings on it. Chainrings were brand new when I got it. I paid $930 + taxes + shipping for it. I am looking for $800.

Here is a picture of it on my bike. If you want more detailed images, please PM me.

Quote Reply
Re: Rotor 3D+ Power2Max [Ghost234] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Your timing is horrible. I was in the marker for one (or two) of these the last few months but ended up buying other PM's on eBay instead (the most recent a few weeks ago so I'm all set now).

GLWS.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just registered here to reply to your post. I've been on the lookout for a P2M in this size for a while for my 2015 S3. Would you sell without the chainrings?

[Edited to add:] Also, assuming this is a type S, correct?

Thanks!
Last edited by: systex: Jul 28, 16 12:54
Quote Reply
Re: Rotor 3D+ Power2Max [systex] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is type s. Without chainrings knock off $50.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wow! What a fantastic deal! A full $130 off retail!!

You're high.
Quote Reply
Re: Rotor 3D+ Power2Max [romulusmagnus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ok, I started noticing you like to ridicule FS ad for prices you find ridiculous on more than a few occasions. Why do you feel the need to if you aren't interested in buying?

Free bump for the OP.
Quote Reply
Re: Rotor 3D+ Power2Max [loxx0050] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
loxx0050 wrote:
Ok, I started noticing you like to ridicule FS ad for prices you find ridiculous on more than a few occasions. Why do you feel the need to if you aren't interested in buying?

Free bump for the OP.

I am providing a free service for delusional sellers to bring them into orbit with the rest of the world.
Quote Reply
Re: Rotor 3D+ Power2Max [romulusmagnus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What was it they say about unsolicited advice.....
Quote Reply
Re: Rotor 3D+ Power2Max [loxx0050] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
loxx0050 wrote:

Free bump for the OP.

some people just get mad they can't afford nice shit on their own dime, so they try to piss on those who can. Ok, that was probably a bit harsh and un-justified, but so was the "high" comment and price ragging. If the guy doesn't like the price he should try to send a pm and haggle or just move along.

----------------------------------------------------------

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Let me know if you're willing to come down a couple hundred on that price and I'd be interested.
Quote Reply