Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

BCtriguy1 says I have the worst luck... and now this.
Quote | Reply
Water tests came back for the house I'm trying to move into next week... PH levels high, $5000 thingamajig needed to correct. Three weeks to get it here and a week to get it installed, tested, and occupancy approved.

I don't have to pay for it, but fuuuuuck.... we've already been living with my inlaws for 6 weeks.
Quote Reply
Re: BCtriguy1 says I have the worst luck... and now this. [owen.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wah, wah, I have to live with the in laws because I am too cheap to pay for a short term rental!!! Everyone feel sorry of me!!!

I feel your pain on the shittiness of buying a new house though. I am never moving again. Ever. Screw that noise.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: BCtriguy1 says I have the worst luck... and now this. [owen.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bad luck is when your house burns down.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Re: BCtriguy1 says I have the worst luck... and now this. [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We probably would've done the short term rental had we known how long we'd be here.

The worst part of all is they have two horribly behaved shitzus.... my GSD/coonhound finally started standing up for herself.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
By standing up for itself, you mean it's eaten at least one of the non-dogs and is finding a recipe for the other one right.
Quote Reply