Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

T-Mobile SUCKS
Quote | Reply
T-Mobile SUCKS!

I hate this stupid company. Not only did they provide lousy reception while I had a contract with them, but now that I quit and moved to Cingular they stick it to me...

About 5-6 weeks ago I quit T-Mobile and switched to Cingular. Shortly before, I received my T-mobile bill and paid that. Since I used the phone a week into the new cycle I was waiting for another bill. It never arrived. I tried to pay online but couldn't log in anymore. Waited but never received a bill. Then, earlier this week they send me a late bill. Tried to call them but couldn't get through while at work. Called them just 15min ago and they now stick $5 late payment on there as well. Talked politely to the manager but that didn't help either.

They told me that they sent a bill but I am 100% sure that I didn't receive it. Sounds strange to me because I've received my bill all the other months before. Always paid on time. When I asked him why I couldn't pay online anymore he told me because I was no longer a customer. Something tells me that because I was no longer a customer, they neither felt obligated to send me my bill. Well, at least they still remembered me when it was time to serve that late payement.

It's not the $5 that pisses me off, it's the big-company-taking-advantage-of-you-bull-shit that gets to me. Multiply everbody that stops using T-mobile times $5 and you get a nice salary for some old fat corporate dick head.

Beautiful company.

�The greater danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.� -Michelangelo

MoodBoost Drink : Mood Support + Energy.
Quote Reply