Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

PSA on Giro Aerohead Mips RE CPSC Sticker
Quote | Reply
I know this has been talked about in the Aerohead mips thread, but I thought it warranted a separate thread. If you purchased a MIPS makes sure you got the CPSC sticker if you are in the US. They do check these at USAT races.

I purchased a MIPS directly from GIRO on the day it was released. Today I got a Fedex envelope from GIRO with a letter and CPSC sticker. I did not even have to call customer service. They just sent it to me as a purchaser on record. GIRO chimed in on the other thread and said if you purchased the helmet thru a 3rd party and did not get a sticker then you will have to follow-up with the 3rd party.

Letter attached.

http://i67.tinypic.com/yo590.jpg

As an aside, I can't figure out how to rotate this file. I opened it up in different programs re-uploaded numerous time to tinypic and tinypic always re-rotated it.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Last edited by: Thomas Gerlach: Jul 25, 16 15:58
Quote Reply
Re: PSA on Giro Aerohead Mips RE CPSC Sticker [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: PSA on Giro Aerohead Mips RE CPSC Sticker [Uncle Phil] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply