Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Giro Aerohead - FIT?
Quote | Reply
Helmet (L - 59/63) arrived Fri and the CPSC sticker arrived today via FedEx....so no issue there

My question is anyone having difficultly with the fit?

I have Specialized TT (M/L - 54-60cm) as well and thought the Aerohead would fit better over the ears. Turns out Lens on Aerohead over the ears is not much better, but it's fine. What's not good is the lens digs into my cheeks to the point, I literally cannot wear.
Quote Reply
Re: Giro Aerohead - FIT? [jnielsen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Giro Aerohead - FIT? [jnielsen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The basic fit for me was exactly the same as the Air Attack which was pretty good for my peanut head (51cm!). The lens doesn't touch my face thankfully

I do notice it's a pain to slip on as easily as the Air Attack while the visor is on however. During transition, I would probably have to leave the magnetic lens off before the swim, in T1 put the helmet on and then put the lens on afterwards.
Quote Reply
Re: Giro Aerohead - FIT? [dado0583] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Unfortunately I have the same problem. Did you somehow found a way to fix it? I like the helmet and would really like to keep it, but i really cant if the visor cuts into my cheeks...
Quote Reply
Re: Giro Aerohead - FIT? [doedel89] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
why cant you rotate the helmet back so visor does not touch cheeks? added benefit is it will be closer to your back at the back of your head
Quote Reply