Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Question for you liberals who thought Cruz showed integrity last week. [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TheForge wrote:

As for cruz, I don't think he is a sellout, but should have stayed home. You just don't go to somebody's party and call their wife or kids ugly.

similarly, you don't call their wife and kids ugly (or, more accurately, call their wife ugly and their father a wannabe assassin) and then invite them to your party. and you sure as hell don't ask them to give a toast at your wedding. but hey, donald's different...

i enjoyed seeing the video, but from a purely partisan perspective, not out of some hope for moral rectitude in the world. and is 'integrity' the word? i'm not sure. cruz puts himself out there, i'll give him that. but it's a kind of integrity that's so wrapped up with his own self-righteousness, kind of a different mix.
Quote Reply
Re: Question for you liberals who thought Cruz showed integrity last week. [Bob Loblaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take that.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: Question for you liberals who thought Cruz showed integrity last week. [Cavechild] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cavechild wrote:
Yes,

Cruz always scared me. No reason just a vibe. Last week was the only time he did something that I respected. I never understood how you could look at your supporters who gave countless hours of their lives and money and say. "I now support this person that I spent the last year telling you wasn't qualified"

I have always been never Trump. I will never vote for him in November. All Bernie has shown especially after the email dump is what I always suspected. He didn't really care the system was rigged. He just wanted an audience.

Cruz (and all of them) should fall in line for a party victory or they should leave the party if they feel the need to demonstrate their "integrity".

Cruz was my guy but now I see him as a whiny bitch.

I always hated Cristy but would vote for him over Cruz at this point.
Quote Reply
Re: Question for you liberals who thought Cruz showed integrity last week. [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Off topic, but I believe you posted that Cruz was done politically after what he did at the convention. I can't find it reasonably quickly, so I'm posting this here, in case you haven't seen it.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply

Prev Next