Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: DNC's rotgut exposed again! [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hits keep coming. At this rate, maybe Bernie goes off script and pulls a Cruz.

http://townhall.com/...man-schultz-n2197269

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: DNC's rotgut exposed again! [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Sometimes I shake my head at the stupidity of politicians. Hillary is trying to attract Bernie supporters, right?

Quote Reply
Re: DNC's rotgut exposed again! [OneGoodLeg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OneGoodLeg wrote:
If your outlook is so gloomy, maybe it's because the career prospects for people without a HS diploma are so low. Or if you did actually graduate HS, perhaps a little spell check or autocorrect once in awhile might be a good idea to help dispel the obvious appearance you're a raging dumbass. Everyone makes the occasional typo here and there, but your constant mangling of words when attempting to convey more complex ideas makes it seem like you're in way over your head.

At least Rodred, with whom I disagreed way more often than not, didn't come across as barely literate. And, he even had a sense of humor which was in evidence on a variety of other subjects. I guess you could say that made him a more well-rounded dick, so he's got that going for him...
You know I usually dont bother responding to dildos such as your self , but what the hell.
First of all , I could give two shits about what you think of my spelling. If you feel better about your self using auto correct than knock your self out!
Clearly Im literate enough as Ive been having back and fourth conversations with posters who like to battle ideas and beliefs.
You on the other hand have your panties in such a wadd , you've chosen to try and ridicule me.
And this Rodred guy ? I havent been here long enough to know about him , but If you miss his "well-rounded dick "so much,
maybe you can dig up some of his old posts and jerk yourself while you read them .
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Most 37 years olds, let alone 45 year olds aren't exactly jacked like I am...

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Re: DNC's rotgut exposed again! [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That one was for you haha.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TheForge wrote:

http://townhall.com/...man-schultz-n2197269

Hillery denied knowing anything about this on 60min and they edited it out for the show that aired. Supposedly wikie will be releasing emails that show her direct invlovement. Ohhh mama!
Any one still think this is a nothing sandwich??
Last edited by: Dirt fighter: Jul 25, 16 18:13
Quote Reply

Prev Next