Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Barfly Gamin Mount Question
Quote | Reply
Hi Everyone,

I have a question about the Barfly Direct mount for Garmins (here's a linky: http://www.barflybike.com/...ect-mini-stem-mount/ )

So I'm wondering if anyone has used this. What I'm worried about is that you'll get a lot of glare on the garmin screen. Is the angle of the mount adjustable at all or is it locked at one angle?

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Barfly Gamin Mount Question [nscott1463] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have one. I like it and have not noticed glare as an issue but no the angle is not adjustable.
Quote Reply
Re: Barfly Gamin Mount Question [drawson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ok good to hear. I was looking at pictures of it and it didn't look adjustable but the website says "adjustable angle". I wonder if the piece the sits behind the faceplate can be moved up and down to change the angle? or is it only able to used in one position?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry this isn't the one I have. Mine is the TT mount that fits between my aerobars.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The angle is adjustable. There is a threaded post that goes under the stem faceplate (see below) and you can move it within the faceplate slot.

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply