Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Usat non wetsuit swim question
Quote | Reply
So, I can't remember the last non-ironman swim I did without a wetsuit, but looks like nyc will be no wetsuit... This should be fun :)

I know WTC and USAT used to have different rules,(sleeved suits were ok, and the profile design swim skin that went below knees was fine for usat)... I just re-read the usat rules and couldn't find acceptable swimwear. Does anyone know, are compression sleeves allowed in non wetsuit swims? (and assuming not, can does anyone know the rule that disallows it?)
Quote Reply
Re: Usat non wetsuit swim question [dcohen24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
USAT answered a similar question on the USA Triathlon Age Group National Championchip Facebook page. Here's the response. Hope it helps.

dcohen24 wrote:
So, I can't remember the last non-ironman swim I did without a wetsuit, but looks like nyc will be no wetsuit... This should be fun :)

I know WTC and USAT used to have different rules,(sleeved suits were ok, and the profile design swim skin that went below knees was fine for usat)... I just re-read the usat rules and couldn't find acceptable swimwear. Does anyone know, are compression sleeves allowed in non wetsuit swims? (and assuming not, can does anyone know the rule that disallows it?)
Quote Reply
Re: Usat non wetsuit swim question [dcohen24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply