Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: POTUS wager thread.....25:1 closed: happy to listen to any prop bets [Spiridon Louis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Spiridon Louis wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
SkipG wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:
SkipG wrote:
Still no cash here, how bout y'all?

That's fucked up. Don't know what point he is trying to make and I don't care.
not sure why he's dragging it out, Just bad form...very disappointing!

You didn't get this PM:

"Hey Skip - I'm really sorry I haven't paid you and others I still owe money to. I got burnt pretty badly on the election and am struggling with cash flow issues. But please know you WILL get paid because I'm a man of my word. I would just ask for your patience a little longer."

Weird...

That's really weird because on Election Day he made posts in this thread referring to this as a "token" bet that amounted to one day's pay for him. I think he's an honorless fuck head. He had no problem taking my $500 four years ago, but says he can't pay off these bets. That's bullshit. Apparently he's not as loaded as he brags to be. Anyone who ever bets with him again is a fool and this thread should live on forever as a reminder of that.

I knew this day would come. Sorry you guys got burned, but glad to see his arrogance got him big time.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: POTUS wager thread.....25:1 closed: happy to listen to any prop bets [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The guy has made it a point to make putting skin in the game a symbol of one's manhood or commitment. To me he sounded like an arrogant prick who has had a lucky streak. What about him led anybody to believe he had honor. A quick search of the dude a few years back showed he welched investors in some dream he chased. This period of time coincided with him bragging on this board about having a bunch of Fuck You money he called it. He sure did say fuck you to those investors.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: POTUS wager thread.....25:1 closed: happy to listen to any prop bets [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
SkipG wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:
SkipG wrote:

You didn't get this PM:

"Hey Skip - I'm really sorry I haven't paid you and others I still owe money to. I got burnt pretty badly on the election and am struggling with cash flow issues. But please know you WILL get paid because I'm a man of my word. I would just ask for your patience a little longer."

Weird...

When did you get that PM? He still is showing as not logging on since the 2nd.

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Re: POTUS wager thread.....25:1 closed: happy to listen to any prop bets [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I feel pretty fortunate to have gotten paid.

At this point, I would feel he is obligated to pay interest. Take a look at your credit cards and see what they charge for cash advances.

#WeAreTheForge #BlackGunsMatter

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Re: POTUS wager thread.....25:1 closed: happy to listen to any prop bets [justgeorge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
justgeorge wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
SkipG wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:
SkipG wrote:

You didn't get this PM:

Weird...

When did you get that PM? He still is showing as not logging on since the 2nd.

I was being sarcastic.
Quote Reply
Re: POTUS wager thread.....25:1 closed: happy to listen to any prop bets [CruseVegas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CruseVegas wrote:

X2
Quote Reply
Re: POTUS wager thread.....25:1 closed: happy to listen to any prop bets [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
CruseVegas wrote:

X2
Got paid today.
Quote Reply
Re: POTUS wager thread.....25:1 closed: happy to listen to any prop bets [SkipG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any explanation or just the cash?
Quote Reply
Re: POTUS wager thread.....25:1 closed: happy to listen to any prop bets [triguy101] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
triguy101 wrote:
Any explanation or just the cash?
yes he sent me an email today and apologized for the delay. Sounded like he has had a busy couple of months. Just glad he followed through!
Quote Reply
Re: POTUS wager thread.....25:1 closed: happy to listen to any prop bets [SkipG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Glad to hear it. I just saw he was on today.

#WeAreTheForge #BlackGunsMatter

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Re: POTUS wager thread.....25:1 closed: happy to listen to any prop bets [CruseVegas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I sent him a PM suggesting that I offer to buy off anyone's unpaid winnings at 20 cents on the dollar and take my chances at him coming through. In turn I would let him off the hook for 50 cents on the dollar. But he never PM'd me back.
Quote Reply

Prev Next