Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

JSA and other .45 shooters
Quote | Reply
Heads up on ammo deals.

Natchezss.com

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: JSA and other .45 shooters [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Damn! Good deals on 9mm as well. Thanks for the heads up!

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: JSA and other .45 shooters [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I buy all my ammo and reloading supplies from them. They don't have the inventory everybody else does for obvious reason. So when they do, snatch it up.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Now I remember why I never shop for ammo at Natchez. I went to order a case of 1000 9mm and a case of 1000 .45 and they wanted $48 for shipping! WTF???

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Damn, I've never paid more than 13 for shipping on any order. Then again I never ordered 1000 rounds at a time.

Only time I've baid more than 13 in shipping was if there was gunpowder or primers.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
Now I remember why I never shop for ammo at Natchez. I went to order a case of 1000 9mm and a case of 1000 .45 and they wanted $48 for shipping! WTF???

What were they getting for 9mm before shipping?
Quote Reply
Re: JSA and other .45 shooters [J-No] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Remington 9mm Luger 115 gr MC 1000/box UMC Handgun Ammunition (Bulk) $209.99

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So weight, 1000 rounds of .45 AND 1000 rounds of 9mm and they charge 48? That seems more weight based. How much do you normally pay? And does the cost ultimately wash? I mean, you are talking a few lbs of weight. I believe once you a certain weight, you get charged on a tiered weight scheme unless you do freight.

1000 rounds of 45 is 20 boxes at a little more than 2.25 lbs each. You are already talking about 45 lbs. Add the 9 millimeter which is probably 2/3 that. You are talking about shipping nearly 75 lbs. Of course that is going to cost money. Again, where are you getting a cheaper shipping cost on that volume? 48 sounds about right for an ORM shipment weighing that much.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I like http://www.luckygunner.com
Their shipping is usually the cheapest I can find.

Lifeguard: "Do you need help?" Me: "No, that's just my butterfly."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just bought 1000 of 5.56 from PSA and paid $0 for shipping.

The Natchez prices are not low enough to justify the shipping cost. Ammunitionstore.com actually has better prices right now on 9mm and .45acp.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll have to check out ammunition store. What I really need to do is setup my reloading supplies now that I bought and moved into a new house. I have a couple thousands of rounds of .45, 9mm and 10mm in components. About a 1000 of 5.56 and .308 each to.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Actually, Dillon Press' headquarters and warehouse is just 3 miles from my house and they have a storefront with the same prices as order. So I don't ever plan paying hazmat fees and shipping on powder or primers again. ;).

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That's pretty much Canadian ammunition cheap! We'd get free/cheap flat rate shipping though.
Quote Reply
Re: JSA and other .45 shooters [owen.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fuckers won't ship to NY. Fuck them.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ammunitionstore.com has 1000 rounds of Blazer Brass 9mm for $199.

Quote Reply
Re: JSA and other .45 shooters [mambwe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You better get used to that with the path your gov't is taking. Many manufacturers and outlets will not ship to California out of principal. Obviously ammo is a no go now in ca. But good luck winning a gun on gunbroker or online gunshop. Even if it is ca legal.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If only individual states didn't have the authority to implement stupid laws...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't have a problemM with that. What people who value freedom need to do is speak up Move.

California is an object lesson of what will happen if you capitulate too much to early. Pretty soon it is too late to stop the enemy.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Check out gunbot.net.

Lists a lot of the websites and their current prices. Can sort by caliber, steel/brass, etc. Easy way to search for good deals in one place.
Quote Reply
Re: JSA and other .45 shooters [aarondb4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think I linked that a couple years back or ammobot. Sounds familiar.

Quote Reply