Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

The great purge
Quote | Reply
Alright, this alone should be why most of you vote for trump.

http://dailycaller.com/...of-obama-appointees/

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: The great purge [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Channeling slowman....

"See? Just like Hitler! He's going to murder all of his opponents in a great purge!!!!!!"

"Rock snipe! Scissor yams! Green velveteen raspberries!!!!!!!"

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TheForge wrote:
Alright, this alone should be why most of you vote for trump.

http://dailycaller.com/...of-obama-appointees/

One of the interesting things about Stalins purges was that he not only purged his enemies but also his friends.
If you supported Stalin in one wave of purges you would find yourself purged the next time around.

Narcissists are very dangerous to be around.
Quote Reply
Re: The great purge [dirtymangos] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Holy shit!

My joke becomes reality in the very next post!!!!!

Trump is Hitler! Stalin!

Get some help, dude.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: The great purge [dirtymangos] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How did this become a topic about Stalin?

This is about cleaning up the bureaucracy by firing the inept and ideological. Neither of which are productive to good gov't, yet are firmly entrenched in it.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: The great purge [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Holy shit!

My joke becomes reality in the very next post!!!!!

Trump is Hitler! Stalin!

Get some help, dude.

Hmm.
Am I in favor of a "purge"?
Or did I admit to being a narcissist?
Or a recovering drug addict?

Narcissist don't catch nuance.
But here goes...,,

I am all in favor of a "purge".
Once trump is done purging all of his enemies he will purges his idiotic followers as well.

All the rest of us have to do is shut up and watch.
Quote Reply
Re: The great purge [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Trump is Hitler! Stalin!

Why do you hate Mao?

Quote Reply
Re: The great purge [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Has Trump been reading up on the latest events in Turkey?

Swim. Overbike. Walk.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
This is about cleaning up the bureaucracy by firing the ideological and hiring the inept and differently ideological.

Fixed it for you
Quote Reply
Re: The great purge [oldandslow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't think any ideologically driven or inept employee should be protected. But as a democrat I'm sure you do.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TheForge wrote:
I don't think any ideologically driven or inept employee should be protected. But as a democrat I'm sure you do.

No kidding! Why wouldn't we want to make it easier to fire government employees?
Quote Reply
Re: The great purge [Perseus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Because maybe you are inept or ideological and feel sorry for such people. Or maybe you view gov't as a massive jobs program and lack of effectiveness being of little consequence.

Quote Reply