Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Need a Roommate/hotel for ITU Sprint Worlds???
Quote | Reply
Hey gang,

I will be traveling down to Cozumel for the ITU Sprint World Championships to coach my athlete racing. I'm staying in the team Hotel Grand Park Royal, Checking-In: 12-Sep, Checking-Out: 16-Sep. My athlete has her own room. I have a room with two beds, I'm looking for a male who would like to split the cost. This hotel is all inclusive!! You won't have to buy any meals outside of the hotel if you don't want to.

You'll also have access to a full time triathlon coach for your entire stay. ;-)

If interested shoot me a message about the details. Thanks!

Here are other things included:

• Deluxe Accommodations with Private Balcony, Marble Floors, 27-inch Flat-Screen TV, Hair Dryer, Vanity Mirror and In-room Safes
  • ALL MEALS, Including Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snacks, including A la Carte Fine Dining
  • FREE Nightly Live Entertainment at the Open Air amphitheater with state-of-the-art light and sound equipment
  • UNLIMITED Drinks, both Domestic and Imported
  • 3 Restaurants, 2 with A-la-Carte Dinner offering Mexican and Italian Cuisine and 2 Snack Bars
  • Non-motorized Water Sports, which includes Snorkeling gear
  • Wireless Internet Access in the main Lobby
  • 5 On-Site Bars
  • 1 Large Swimming Pool
  • 2 Oceanfront Pools, one of which is an Infinity pool
  • 2 Oceanfront Whirlpools
  • Exclusive Beach Access from the hotel`s gardens through a private underpass
  • Dive Shop and Private Dock on premises
  • Volleyball Court at the beach
  • Secluded Beach Club
  • One kid`s pool in the Children`s Club, equipped with water slides, as well as a playground and mini theater
  • Paradise Reef is located right in frondt of the hotel beach, forming a small cove which provides the hotel with a secluded beach area, great for snorkeling and swimming, even for beginners
  • All Gratuities Included

Owner of Dream Big Triathlon Coaching LLC
http://www.dreambigtriathloncoaching.com/
Last edited by: DreamBigTriCoac: Jul 22, 16 19:47
Quote Reply
Re: Need a Roommate/hotel for ITU Sprint Worlds??? [DreamBigTriCoac] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still looking for a roommate! Great deal!

Owner of Dream Big Triathlon Coaching LLC
http://www.dreambigtriathloncoaching.com/
Quote Reply