Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Baby Coming, Selling Shiv, Zipp/Shimano Wheels, Helmets + Other Stuff
Quote | Reply
Wife and I have our first kid on the way and we need to clear out the gear closet and fill up the bank!

Happy to provide pics of anything, please DM me your email address or phone number and I will send them along. Prices include shipping (continental US only) but do not include PayPal fees.

Bike:
  • Specialized Shiv Expert, 2015 Small ($2200): Ultegra mechanical gruppo; upgraded to Profile Aeria carbon bars; Charcoal/Pink; weblink
Wheels:
  • Shimano C75 tubular ($800): 2015 model, used in very few 70.3 races, in pristine condition; Vittoria CX tubular tires mounted and included; weblink
  • Zipp 30 Clincher ($500): 2015 model, used lightly in training, low miles (<1k); weblink
Other:
  • Rudy Project Wingspan TT ($100new, $50used): both new (fluo yellow) and used (pink); weblink
  • Rudy Project Wing 57 TT ($100): helmet (white); weblink
  • Lazer Tardiz TT: brand new, yellow fluo/camo color; weblink
  • Reynolds Ouzo Pro Carbon Road Bar ($50): sz 42 with 142 drop, used but in great shape
  • Fizik Arione R3 Saddle ($75): black with yellow stripe, brand new; weblink
  • Miscellaneous components:

• 10 speed cassettes - SRAM (11-23 or 11-25) or Shimano (11-25) cassettes, used but quite a bit of life in them
    • SRAM Red front brake (10sp version)
    • SRAM Force F. Der and Shimano 105 F. Der
    • External Di2 Battery
    • ... if you're looking for something, chances are I might have it - shoot me a DM

Chris Baird

@GrizzlyBaird | Strava | Website
My Supporters: QT2 Systems | The Olympic Club | First Endurance | Rudy Project | BlueSeventy | NormaTec
Last edited by: GrizzlyBaird: Jul 21, 16 9:35
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Baby Coming, Selling Shiv/Wheels/Wetsuits/Stuff [GrizzlyBaird] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
HI,
Good luck with your sale!
How much for the base bars? and what is the gearing on the shimano cassettes?
do you happen to have a set of 9 spd bar end shifters?
How is the fit on the Roka? I'm 5'7 and 135.

Thanks,
Joe
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Baby Coming, Selling Shiv/Wheels/Wetsuits/Stuff [jczech] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Joe,

I can send you some pics of the base bars and we can discuss pricing. They are definitely used and have cut extensions so they may require purchase of new extension if the current cut doesn't fit. Because of this I'm more flexible with pricing on them.

Cassettes are 11-23 or 11-25, I can check later this evening and get back to you.

I don't have any 9sp bar end shifters.

The Roka is a size Small-Tall. At 135 you shouldn't have any problem but it could be a touch long. I'm 6' 145 for comparison. I think the sizing guide would put you in a size small, but I'm not sure what the difference between the Sm-Tall and Small are. You can always cut the leg length, but the arms are tougher to modify.

Shoot me a DM with your contact info and I'll get some photos of the base bars to you.

Chris

My Supporters: QT2 Systems | The Olympic Club | First Endurance | Rudy Project | BlueSeventy | NormaTec
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Baby Coming, Selling Shiv/Wheels/Wetsuits/Stuff [GrizzlyBaird] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Additional items added as I raided the gear closet and realized I have way more stuff than I thought I had to get rid of.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm looking for aero bar extensions (s-bend). How long are they?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Baby Coming, Selling Shiv/Wheels/Wetsuits/Stuff [jeffbez] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have the Profile T2 bars for sale that are a ckip-on aluminum s-bend. They are $20 without shipping, not sure how much they'll be to ship as they're a bit bulky.

They are uncut and are stock 338mm in length.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Email brugeruge@yahoo
Interested in the ZIPP bull horn and red TT shifters. Still for sale? Price?

Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
List updated for availability; price adjusted on a few items

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How much for the Wing57 helmet? And size? Thanks!

2015 Specialized Shiv Pro Race | CrossFitter, and hopeful future IM'er
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Baby Coming, Selling Shiv/Wheels/Wetsuits/Stuff [MJRosay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is a S/M (standard). Asking $100

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Baby Coming, Selling Shiv, Zipp Disc, Wheels, Other Stuff [GrizzlyBaird] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
^^ bump

Second bump because wife's bump is getting bigger

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Baby Coming, Selling Shiv, Zipp/Shimano, Helmets, Wetsuits + Other Stuff [GrizzlyBaird] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Baby Coming, Selling Shiv, Zipp/Shimano, Helmets, Wetsuits + Other Stuff [GrizzlyBaird] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hello,

Still have the Roka Wetsuit?
Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Baby Coming, Selling Shiv, Zipp/Shimano, Helmets, Wetsuits + Other Stuff [2xrider] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, Roka suit is still available.

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Baby Coming, Selling Shiv, Zipp/Shimano Wheels, Helmets, Wetsuits + Other Stuff [GrizzlyBaird] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
^^^ bump and an update with latest items

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Baby Coming, Selling Shiv, Zipp/Shimano Wheels, Helmets + Other Stuff [GrizzlyBaird] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Love the Fizik saddle Chris- Bump to top!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Baby Coming, Selling Shiv, Zipp/Shimano Wheels, Helmets + Other Stuff [GrizzlyBaird] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
if I had someone to buy my 808's I would be all over those wheels

ART, MDT, DNS, MPI, FST
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Baby Coming, Selling Shiv, Zipp/Shimano Wheels, Helmets + Other Stuff [tri_big_boy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any chance the Rudy Wing57 is still available? Pics?Thanks.
Thomas.emmerich10@gmail.com
Last edited by: JiffyPop10: Jun 28, 17 7:08
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Zipp 30 clincher a set or just one wheel?

"if you chose it, it's not really pain"
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Baby Coming, Selling Shiv, Zipp/Shimano Wheels, Helmets + Other Stuff [d-elvis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi guys, most of this stuff is gone as this was a post from a year ago. I do still have the Zipp wheels, they are a complete set.

Quote Reply