Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

CRR DATA…Bontrager R3 Tubeless, any one know?
Quote | Reply
As the title says, anyone have any data on this?

Cheers,
Maurice
Quote Reply
Re: CRR DATA…Bontrager R3 Tubeless, any one know? [mauricemaher] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Haven't seen it but I find it hard to believe it could beat that new Vittoria contender, or the other low RR regulars (ie Turbo Cotton and SS). That reminds me, we all need to chip in and buy Tom A something really nice.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Last edited by: Thomas Gerlach: Jun 29, 16 20:40
Quote Reply
Re: CRR DATA…Bontrager R3 Tubeless, any one know? [mauricemaher] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Alternatively what is the R4 cotton like? I love how this tyre feels on my enve's
Quote Reply
Re: CRR DATA…Bontrager R3 Tubeless, any one know? [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Thomas,

Just wondering if it would be better (R3 Tubeless) than say a GP 4000s 2 with Latex.

And yes if I ever meet Tom A or some of the other guys doing this stuff I will buy them a few beers and dinner.

Cheers,
Maurice
Quote Reply
Re: CRR DATA…Bontrager R3 Tubeless, any one know? [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thomas Gerlach wrote:
Haven't seen it but I find it hard to believe it could beat that new Vittoria contender, or the other low RR regulars (ie Turbo Cotton and SS). That reminds me, we all need to chip in and buy Tom A something really nice.

I like that idea... what did you have in mind? I'd be willing to bet at least 30-40 people on the forum would chip in. He might like an Omnium trainer. It's a great trainer to warmup with at a race but he also mentioned he had eyed one for Crr testing as it would make it easy for him to calculate the load on the rear wheel (just put a scale under the rear).
Quote Reply
Re: CRR DATA…Bontrager R3 Tubeless, any one know? [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How on earth are we going to keep it a secret? Chances are he saw CRR in the title of the thread and already knows of the plan! Lol
Quote Reply