Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2014 Trek Speed Concept 9.9 (Large), SRM Power Meter
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in selling my bike. I bought it a little over 2 years ago and haven't used it as much as I'd like. It's in perfect shape and have never had a problem with it.

I'd entertain offers. I don't want to piece it out.

Thanks
Last edited by: jgarza22: Jun 29, 16 15:31
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2014 Trek Speed Concept 9.9 (Large), SRM Power Meter [jgarza22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any idea on what you would like to let it go for?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2014 Trek Speed Concept 9.9 (Large), SRM Power Meter [jgarza22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll offer you $1800 for the frame/fork seatpost and shift group. You keep/sell the wheels ($1500) and the SRM Crank ($1500).

Let me know if your interested.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
would you sell just the frame ?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What are you looking to get for the complete bike, without wheels?

Toro Performance
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jgarza22 wrote:
I'm interested in selling my bike. I bought it a little over 2 years ago and haven't used it as much as I'd like. It's in perfect shape and have never had a problem with it.

I'd entertain offers. I don't want to piece it out.

Thanks

still for sale?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in the complete bike. Is it still for sale?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2014 Trek Speed Concept 9.9 (Large), SRM Power Meter [Chadwick] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in the SRM. What length cranks ?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2014 Trek Speed Concept 9.9 (Large), SRM Power Meter [Anton Chigurh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OP hasn't logged on since July
Quote Reply