Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Mont-Tremblant 70.3 bike course needs to be fixed; last out and back too dangerous [AWL07450] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm curious if anyone was up there this last weekend and how the new speed zones worked out?

USAT L1 and Youth&Junior Elite - USAC L3 - RRCA
The Cupcake Cartel
Skratch Labs Ambassador - Skratchlete
BOCO Ambassador
Quote Reply
Re: Mont-Tremblant 70.3 bike course needs to be fixed; last out and back too dangerous [Doctor_J] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I raced there this past weekend and loved everything about this race. The bike course is awesome and the speed zone didnt effect me at all. I actually used that section to sit up and pee.
Quote Reply
Re: Mont-Tremblant 70.3 bike course needs to be fixed; last out and back too dangerous [cannedham1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cannedham1 wrote:
I raced there this past weekend and loved everything about this race. The bike course is awesome and the speed zone didnt effect me at all. I actually used that section to sit up and pee.

Is it just a no passing zone? or an actual speed zone with a speed limit?

USAT L1 and Youth&Junior Elite - USAC L3 - RRCA
The Cupcake Cartel
Skratch Labs Ambassador - Skratchlete
BOCO Ambassador
Quote Reply
Re: Mont-Tremblant 70.3 bike course needs to be fixed; last out and back too dangerous [Doctor_J] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's a no passing zone. There was no speed limit.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry passing zone is what I meant. I still used that opportunity to relieve myself as I knew know one would be passing me.
Quote Reply

Prev Next