Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Worst. Franchise. Ever.
Quote | Reply
Really Edmonton? Another forward?

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Worst. Franchise. Ever. [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
At least they have won a cup or 4 within the last 42 years.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They aren't even close to the worst in the NHL. The Columbus Blue Jackets started the franchise with a meaningless name. They have made the playoffs exactly twice since joining the league in 2000. Not a single playoff series win. Ever.

They have finished 13th in the conference or worse 10 of the 15 seasons they have played. There is no reason at all to believe this will change. The only thing they do is screw up traffic getting out of my parking garage when I leave work.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Worst. Franchise. Ever. [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There needs to be an automatic disclaimer. Worst franchise ever...other than the Leafs.

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Really Edmonton? Another forward?

Who's hockey career are they ruining now?
Quote Reply
Re: Worst. Franchise. Ever. [EndlessH2O] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's all you got? Last cup was 25 years ago. Is that supposed to impress me?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
That's all you got? Last cup was 25 years ago. Is that supposed to impress me?

Actually, a total of 2. Waaaayyyy back in the mid-70's. And no, I have not fallen off the Philly bandwagon and gone over to their JV franchise, the Canes.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did they ever consider the need for someone on defence who can feed pucks to McDavid?

Are they loading up on forwards to get a package ready for a quality defenceman?

I'd love to see Edmonton do better but they need help in the front office.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mind boggling. What the hell are they thinking.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: Worst. Franchise. Ever. [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can only assume that they are trying to trade some of their shitty forwards for a defense man. But it's the oilers so who knows.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are you guys talking about the AHL, OHL, or something else? These teams aren't familiar to me and I don't remember them being in the playoffs this year.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Born in Montreal, been in Edmonton since 1999... The Oilers are working really hard to make me dislike them as much, or dare I say, more than the Leafs... It seems to me that they couldn't organize a blow job in a whorehouse on a pay day... JC
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
They aren't even close to the worst in the NHL. The Columbus Blue Jackets started the franchise with a meaningless name. They have made the playoffs exactly twice since joining the league in 2000. Not a single playoff series win. Ever.

They have finished 13th in the conference or worse 10 of the 15 seasons they have played. There is no reason at all to believe this will change. The only thing they do is screw up traffic getting out of my parking garage when I leave work.

Who's that dude they hired to chug beer and shake his belly and belch? That pretty much sums up the franchise right there.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:

Still not sure who got the better deal of the Jojo/seth jones trade. But at least we got to the second round of the playoffs.

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Re: Worst. Franchise. Ever. [Guffaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, the Oilers will be watching the Leafs in the playoffs this year. Guaran-dam-teed.

Quote Reply