Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

This has been a great week.
Quote | Reply
I couldn't have thought of a better week going into a horrible weekend (moving into my new house) feeling RADIOACTIVE (like the song). This week, I got assigned more and more responsibility and leadership positions, had an awesome workout week, Brexit happened, Trump is going into the weekend strong, etc.

I hope you all have a good weekend.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: This has been a great week. [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I hope you all have a good weekend.

Actually looking forward to it. Sons B-day. Having a group of boys over, field hockey Sat night, bonfire, smores and sleeping in tents. Sunday AM tubing down the river...hoping to not lose any of them :-)

~Matt

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey Forgie - how are you going to walk around all weekend with that hard on? Whose grill are you going to jiz on?

After 6 months off, I'm finally going to go to the range this weekend and shoot my H&K. Then I'm going to grill a couple of big fat steaks. Guns & medium rare beef - there's not a better combo.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I had a bit of a shit week - and things aren't exactly looking up. I'd like to hide in a hole for a while, but instead I'll just keep "adulting" on.
Quote Reply
Re: This has been a great week. [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Red meat sounds like a plan for the weekend. Which h&k, the 416? If so you did just give me a broner.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pretty good last few days.

This Brexit thing is great.

Listening to all the hysterical predictions of doom today at my office was the best fun I've had at work in a while.

I just love how Obama is looking like such a fool right now.

Trump is blaming Brexit on his meddling too, hillarious.

Poor Barry.

"I really wish you would post more often. You always have some good stuff to say. I copied it below just in case someone missed it." BarryP to Chainpin on 10/21/06

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nope, it's the ancient USP. But I shoot straight with it so there is that.
Quote Reply
Re: This has been a great week. [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They have the original US in .40 at Top Gun Supply for less than 500. That is a steal if you like .40. I'm seeing a lot more .40 on sale and in used sources because of the improvements in 9mm that bridge the gap between 9 and .45.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Same here Forge beyond the already covered topics I was invited to join a hunting lease I've been after for years! Can hardly wait for the fall. Need new freezer. Yum. Over and out.
Quote Reply
Re: This has been a great week. [chainpin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chainpin wrote:
Pretty good last few days.

This Brexit thing is great.

Listening to all the hysterical predictions of doom today at my office was the best fun I've had at work in a while.

I just love how Obama is looking like such a fool right now.

Trump is blaming Brexit on his meddling too, hillarious.

Poor Barry.

What? You think Oblamer doesn't like others pointing fingers and blaming when they're pointing at him?

Nah, we keep hearing how he has Rhino skin coated in Teflon.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great start to Saturday - 8 mile bike to the lake, swam a mile then biked home and had epic breakfast. Just been shopping. Rest of today will be resting and watching the Euros - with a 10 mile fell race on Sunday and cooking a nice dinner for my wife.

And forgetting about Brexit.
Quote Reply