Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I Guess its Only Important When it Happens in the U.S.
Quote | Reply
http://www.cnn.com/...ma-attack/index.html

Just a mention that that attacker used a "rifle" If this happened in the US, the media would be all over what kind of rifle, a description of the rifle and how many rounds the rifle uses.
Quote Reply
Re: I Guess its Only Important When it Happens in the U.S. [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is all over the news, and there was a thread on this shooting yesterday. Spare us the self-righteous crap on a Friday morning.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Re: I Guess its Only Important When it Happens in the U.S. [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fuck off. No where in that thread points this out. You dont like it.. dont read/respond.
Quote Reply
Re: I Guess its Only Important When it Happens in the U.S. [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
orphious wrote:
Fuck off. No where in that thread points this out. You dont like it.. dont read/respond.

Sorry to spoil your end-of-week feeling of smug superiority.

Slowguy

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
orphious wrote:

Just a mention that that attacker used a "rifle" If this happened in the US, the media would be all over what kind of rifle, a description of the rifle and how many rounds the rifle uses.

This is really bad form.

You should get a beat down.

"I really wish you would post more often. You always have some good stuff to say. I copied it below just in case someone missed it." BarryP to Chainpin on 10/21/06

Quote Reply
Re: I Guess its Only Important When it Happens in the U.S. [chainpin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Explain to me what "form" it should be.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
orphious wrote:

Sooooo just mention it in that thread then.
Quote Reply
Re: I Guess its Only Important When it Happens in the U.S. [chainpin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chainpin wrote:
orphious wrote:

This is really bad form.

Coming from the master of bad form himself...

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: I Guess its Only Important When it Happens in the U.S. [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
chainpin wrote:
orphious wrote:

This is really bad form.

Coming from the master of bad form himself...

When chainpin is calling you out....

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Re: I Guess its Only Important When it Happens in the U.S. [IHOP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Didnt see that thread otherwise I would have.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
orphious wrote:

This suggests otherwise....

orphious wrote:

Favourite Swim Sets:

Quote Reply
Re: I Guess its Only Important When it Happens in the U.S. [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JasoninHalifax wrote:
orphious wrote:

orphious wrote:

He could have read it after he posted.

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Re: I Guess its Only Important When it Happens in the U.S. [veganerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
veganerd wrote:
JasoninHalifax wrote:
orphious wrote:

orphious wrote:

He could have read it after he posted.

could have

but the normal response then would be to say "oh, didn't see that." or something along those lines. Unless, of course, you just want to be a dick.

Favourite Swim Sets:

Quote Reply
Re: I Guess its Only Important When it Happens in the U.S. [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I did find and read it afterwards and my "dick" response was more to the "spare us the self righteous" portion of his reply. He could have also just said there was already a thread and left it at that unless of course he just wants to be a dick.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
orphious wrote:
I did find and read it afterwards and my "dick" response was more to the "spare us the self righteous" portion of his reply. He could have also just said there was already a thread and left it at that unless of course he just wants to be a dick.

I recommend toughening up that skin a little bit!. Being called "self-righteous" is the equivalent of "good morning" in the LR.
Last edited by: trail: Jun 24, 16 7:33
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
orphious wrote:

When you start a thread with a snotty snarky title like "I Guess its Only Important When it Happens in the U.S." despite the fact that we had already discussed the event, you don't get to complain later about people being dicks to you.

Slowguy

Quote Reply