Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

When Doctors Jiz on Your Grill
Quote | Reply
WTF!!

What is wrong with people???

http://nypost.com/...er-face-prosecutors/

"I really wish you would post more often. You always have some good stuff to say. I copied it below just in case someone missed it." BarryP to Chainpin on 10/21/06

Quote Reply
Re: When Doctors Jiz on Your Grill [chainpin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
George: Was that wrong? Should I have not done that? I tell you I gotta plead ingnorance on this thing because if anyone had said anything to me at all when I first started here that that sort of thing was frouned upon, you know, cause I've worked in a lot of offices and I tell you peope do that all the time.
Quote Reply
Re: When Doctors Jiz on Your Grill [NJSteve] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
For the win.
Quote Reply
Re: When Doctors Jiz on Your Grill [NJSteve] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
  • Jerry: Is this guy a dentist...or Caligula?
  • Elaine: Okay, so you were violated by two people while you were under the gas. So what? You're single.
  • Jerry: But I'm damaged goods now.
  • Elaine: Join the club.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Will be interesting to see how his attorney tries to defend him. "Well, the ACA guidelines are so damn confusing he just wanted to make sure she was 'covered'." What a sick mother I hope he goes away to the worst prison they can find and gets destroyed daily.
Last edited by: tigerpaws: Jun 23, 16 14:43
Quote Reply
Re: When Doctors Jiz on Your Grill [tigerpaws] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
His explanation is a bit hillarious though.

Oh hell I was just whackin it and bam, jiz all over the place!

"I really wish you would post more often. You always have some good stuff to say. I copied it below just in case someone missed it." BarryP to Chainpin on 10/21/06

Quote Reply
Re: When Doctors Jiz on Your Grill [tigerpaws] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tigerpaws wrote:
Will be interesting to see how his attorney tries to defend him. "Well, the ACA guidelines are so damn confusing he just wanted to make sure she was 'covered'." What a sick mother I hope he goes away to the worst prison they can find and gets destroyed daily.

Zing!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
chainpin wrote:
His explanation is a bit hillarious though.

Oh hell I was just whackin it and bam, jiz all over the place!

I'm not sure what people wanted him to do. You can't always control where that stuff goes.

Google returns a remarkably high number of references to this sort of thing. I was trying to find a case of a dentist in Ohio where his patients kept waking up with their bras unhooked and their shirts buttoned wrong but there were way too many cases to wade through to find that particular one.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Doesn't "jizz" have 2 Zs?

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Quote Reply
Re: When Doctors Jiz on Your Grill [japarker24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
japarker24 wrote:
Doesn't "jizz" have 2 Zs?

Chainpin came up short.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wtf? What's wrong with just plain old cranking one out all alone? I feel shame enough after a self love session. I can't imagine how self loathing it would be to knock out a customer with drugs and then squeeze out some baby batter while she's unconscious.
My god man- just get a hooker. They'll let you drug them and do all kinds of weird stuff.
Quote Reply